+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Sheikh Qasim

Aug 6, 2019
Hi,

I received the same letter today. I got my biometrics last 02/19 and a few minutes ago, I received this validity confirmation document. Who from this forum have received this letter and later, was approved? The visa I am applying to is the TRV. Thanks!
Bro i got this letter 3 days ago please help me how many days i still wait??

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
Here is the catch.. This is my second application, The first one, they didnt send this letter but i got refusal due to progression of studies . And now they sent this after a long wait from them . Is there any one who has been in same situation and ended up getting his visa or rejected?
Do you guys think the chances are +'ve
Here is the catch.. This is my second application, The first one, they didnt send this letter but i got refusal due to progression of studies . And now they sent this after a long wait from them . Is there any one who has been in same situation and ended up getting his visa or rejected?
Do you guys think the chances are +'ve
I got same message yesterday from Nairobi Canada office since over nine months I submitted my application for visitor visa.

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
Yes,I applied for TRV and processing time for country is 60 days and it has exceeded the time to nine months and some days.

boen vic

Apr 28, 2019
Nigeria,but my application being processed in Kenya,where I received my validity of biometric data. My application is approaching ten months now,I don't know how to do IRCC web form.