+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hi we received yesterday the correspondence letter about validity of biometrics. August 28 and medical pass too at august 28. Today we received an update on cic stating final decision was made august 29. Our papers were approved. We applied for super visa in manila visa office.

Here is our time line
Application Submitted by paper: July 15,2019
Application Received: July 15
Biometrics Request: July 15
Biometrics Done: July 15
Medical Request: July 22
Medical Done: August 13
Medical Updated to "You passed the medical" August 28
Correspondence Letter: August 28
Final Decision:
August 29, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

We saw our travel document and validity as well in cic. Background check was completed as well as elligibility.

Now we are waiting for passport request and return

We thank the Lord above.. and keep the faith and claimed this verse luke 1:37 :)

Reactions: Cjay23

engineeredbygod

Star Member
Jun 16, 2015
Hi we received yesterday the correspondence letter about validity of biometrics. August 28 and medical pass too at august 28. Today we received an update on cic stating final decision was made august 29. Our papers were approved. We applied for super visa in manila visa office.

Here is our time line
Application Submitted by paper: July 15,2019
Medical Updated to "You passed the medical" August 28
Final Decision:
August 29, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details

We saw our travel document and validity as well in cic. Background check was completed as well as elligibility.

Now we are waiting for passport request and return

We thank the Lord above.. and keep the faith and claimed this verse luke 1:37 :)

updates:

New
Application Submitted by paper:
July 15,2019
Additional Medical: August 19
Medical Updated to "You passed the medical" :August 28
updates:
Review of eligibility
:Review of eligibilityJuly 22, 2019 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below
Background check: July 16, 2019 Your background check was completed.
Final decision: August 29, 2019 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
Visa on Hand: Sept 1,2019
Flight: September 8,2019

Thank you everyone who prayed for us and we will pray also for all the applicants

Sam Jankiz

Star Member
Jul 25, 2019
Hello everyone… I have a question…

Last time when I applied to Canadian visitor visa in VFS I got refused after I had received the biometrics letter like the majority of people, and I have reapplied now without giving them my biometrics because it’s valid for 10 years… so how can I know if they start reviewing my application or not? Because they will not send to me the biometrics letter this time.

I didn’t apply online but in paper in VFS.

nmatter

May 12, 2019
Hello everyone… I have a question…

Last time when I applied to Canadian visitor visa in VFS I got refused after I had received the biometrics letter like the majority of people, and I have reapplied now without giving them my biometrics because it’s valid for 10 years… so how can I know if they start reviewing my application or not? Because they will not send to me the biometrics letter this time.

I didn’t apply online but in paper in VFS.
Link your application online using gckey account for better updated status

Shivam tyagi

Jun 21, 2019
I got the biometrics validation letter today please tell me it is positive or negative sign.
Before 1 month i got the same letter and then got refusal but that was my mistake i didn't attached the proper documents but i am nervous this time.
Please anyone's tell me what is going to heppen next?

Mbukhari

Star Member
Aug 7, 2019
I got the biometrics validation letter today please tell me it is positive or negative sign.
Before 1 month i got the same letter and then got refusal but that was my mistake i didn't attached the proper documents but i am nervous this time.
Please anyone's tell me what is going to heppen next?
You will get final decision in 24hrs only usually.

Where did you apply from?

mandiebraxton

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2011
I applied from india please tell me this letter means negative ot positive?
You just have to wait and see. The letter is part of the process and it doesn’t mean good or bad news. The decision will follow soon as others have pointed out. Be on the look out and update on the decision. All the best!