+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New message from CIC

Justinecobos

May 28, 2019
I applied for student permit from Nigeria, I submit my biometric on 8/4/2019 in lagos, and I got my validity latter from Kenya Nairobi on 7/5/3019, since then I haven't receive any other messages, plz is it a good sign..

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Yes you need to include an loe (letter of explanation). If you apply online, there is a part called client information (that's where you attach your LOE). If you apply on paper you just attach it with your other documents.
Thank you so much... I really appreciate your insight and guidelines

Reactions: Eveslm

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
I applied for student permit from Nigeria, I submit my biometric on 8/4/2019 in lagos, and I got my validity latter from Kenya Nairobi on 7/5/3019, since then I haven't receive any other messages, plz is it a good sign..
It's neither good nor bad... it's a sign that your request is been processed, just keep your fingers crossed and hope for something positive and pray

Best wishes

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
What docs did you submit

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
In the letter explaining your purpose of visit...That's where you explain why you want to go to Canada (for the specific conference), why/how its important, your intent to return home etc
One more question please... is it compulsory when writing the LOE it should be on a letter head or it's something that could be hand written or typed on a plain sheet

Eveslm

Champion Member
Jun 21, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
One more question please... is it compulsory when writing the LOE it should be on a letter head or it's something that could be hand written or typed on a plain sheet
Not on letter head. Can be typed on plain paper is okay

Ariea

Jun 10, 2019
Good afternoon. Does everyone have to received a approval letter from IRCC ? Or it will be sent in the package? I only got a letter of biometric receive

Cjay23

May 21, 2019
Good afternoon. Does everyone have to received a approval letter from IRCC ? Or it will be sent in the package? I only got a letter of biometric receive
Yes you will get it on online account when final decision is made... Then a letter of Approval will be sent to your mail

Justinecobos

May 28, 2019
Is almost a month now I got validity letter from Nairobi Kenya, and I haven't received any other message again...is anybody with the same case?

JoanRita

Jul 10, 2019

Same issue here, have you finally gotten back your passport?