+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
I see. Alright then good luck to u and to everyone. I heard that MVO is understaff that maybe the reason of all these delays.
If they are understaffed then they should keep the applications in Mississauga and complete them in a timely fashion instead of dumping them on a pile in MVO to have them wait and wait. Nothing frustrates me more each day then seeing a Mississauga application getting approved after 2 and 3 months while ours which have the bad luck of being sent to MVO pass the time.

Reactions: StephanH

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
If they are understaffed then they should keep the applications in Mississauga and complete them in a timely fashion instead of dumping them on a pile in MVO to have them wait and wait. Nothing frustrates me more each day then seeing a Mississauga application getting approved after 2 and 3 months while ours which have the bad luck of being sent to MVO pass the time.
I couldnt agree more. We have the same sentiments. I've read posts on different threads and a lot of people from Dec and Jan and even Feb already landed while nov are here still waiting. No additional docs asked so makes me wonder whats going on. But then again we cant argue as they provided 12 months processing time so long as it is still within the timeline we cant complain.

Reactions: Pinaygeisha

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Our application was in Mississauga and moved to MVO, why not complete it there in Mississauga? instead of just bouncing us around. We are April applicants and we only got pre arrival on Oct 04th... Big Deal;( Everything has been done, they collected RPRF fees in June. I know a Canadian Citizen just got married in the Philippines in Dec 2018 and submitted their application in February and got PPR in late June, there application was also at MVO. It seems applications in March, April, May slowed down dramatically... This is PURE BS... I am a born in Canada, I'm probably 4th generation.... I have a daughter in the Philippines that just acquired her Canadian citizenship, I have been living with my partner in the Philippines for the past five years and very tired to be here, I just want to return home in Canada as a family... I feel like they are just playing with us, they are very quick to collect the cash but that's it..... I should've been in Canada with my family in September for my daughter's school but IRCC don't give a damn.

Last edited:
Reactions: montreal2019

GodSend

Star Member
Jan 6, 2014
I couldnt agree more. We have the same sentiments. I've read posts on different threads and a lot of people from Dec and Jan and even Feb already landed while nov are here still waiting. No additional docs asked so makes me wonder whats going on. But then again we cant argue as they provided 12 months processing time so long as it is still within the timeline we cant complain.
I think this may be part of the liberals agenda to "keep families together". I see lots of stories of people who came to Canada in the past 2-3 years as a PR, sponsoring their wife/husband and kids and seeing 2-4 month processing times. Yet if you are born in Canada and been paying taxes for decades and want to sponsor someone they rake you over the coals for a year.. I guess they think "if they survived this long apart, why not more". That's the Canadian goverment, they ignore their own (such as natives and inuit) .

The Canadian governments services online are a joke as well. The CIC gckey process is horrible. Just now the Ontario government is bragging about being able to renew your license plate sticker online. That should have been done *15* YEARS AGO...Then you get someone like Doug Ford who tries to cut back and everyone cries... the truth is the government is completely inept in bloated, with outdated process'....

Reactions: llotek

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Hi ask ko lang po About PDOS and GCP. We are married abroad but we dont register our marriage in PH Consulate in Hong Kong because My wife is still maried in PH but divorce in Canada What Documents po kaya ang hihingin ng CFO Manila for the seminar Marriage Certificate po ba or need namin i Register yung marriage tho may record parin siya dito?Kasi wala po kami ROM.Thanks

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
Hi ask ko lang po About PDOS and GCP. We are married abroad but we dont register our marriage in PH Consulate in Hong Kong because My wife is still maried in PH but divorce in Canada What Documents po kaya ang hihingin ng CFO Manila for the seminar Marriage Certificate po ba or need namin i Register yung marriage tho may record parin siya dito?Kasi wala po kami ROM.Thanks
hi, married in hongkong too. may i know your timeline?

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Nov 2018 applicant How about you?May ROM kaba?Alam mo ba kung Need ireport or Yung Certificate of Marriage lang ang ipapakita sa CFO Thanks

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
Nov 2018 applicant How about you?May ROM kaba?Alam mo ba kung Need ireport or Yung Certificate of Marriage lang ang ipapakita sa CFO Thanks
september 2019 applicant, biometrics and medical done, just wondering kung may mga hiningi pa silang additional document, in my case kasi hindi kami nagsubmit ng separation agreement but they are divorce naman.

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Divorce Certificate ang issubmit mo nasa checklist naman yan and lahat ng proof of relationship niyo yan lang naman talaga na transfer ba sa Manila Visa Office app mo?or nasa Canada pnprocess? pag okay na lahat wait ka lang ng DM and PPR Goodluck

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
september 2019 applicant, biometrics and medical done, just wondering kung may mga hiningi pa silang additional document, in my case kasi hindi kami nagsubmit ng separation agreement but they are divorce naman.
Yung tanong ko haha kung nireport niyo ba yung marriage niyo sa PH Consulate in Hong kong tapos kung dito ba kasal ang asawa mo sa pinas kasi pag dating sa CFO mag sseminar ka before ka lalabas ng Pinas Yung PDOS at GCP may requirements kasi dun if married abroad Report of Marriage ang Kailangan

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Hi i just want to ask , have you tried contacting Philippine embassy for an application update? Because i just thought that they forgot my application, for some reasons they recived my application 5 months ago and they havent contacted us yet, my husband is done with his biometrics and medical, but still no update from them thank you in advance

Reactions: Eugenevictoria

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Hi i just want to ask , have you tried contacting Philippine embassy for an application update? Because i just thought that they forgot my application, for some reasons they recived my application 5 months ago and they havent contacted us yet, my husband is done with his biometrics and medical, but still no update from them thank you in advance
12 months yung processing time Ganon talaga basta wala na silang hinihingi additional doc.Check mo nalang lagi ECAS OR GCKEY mo Case to case basis kasi yan may mga app na mabilis na process meron din inaabot ng 1yr Just Pray Patience talaga kailangan soon may PPR na din siya.Nakaka stress nga naman mag antay I feel you ganon din ako lalo na ang hirap ng LDR You can contact them sa email pero usually sasabihin lang nila niyan wala pa sa 12months yung papers still in process parin kaya Tiis lang talaga

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
12 months yung processing time Ganon talaga basta wala na silang hinihingi additional doc.Check mo nalang lagi ECAS OR GCKEY mo Case to case basis kasi yan may mga app na mabilis na process meron din inaabot ng 1yr Just Pray Patience talaga kailangan soon may PPR na din siya.Nakaka stress nga naman mag antay I feel you ganon din ako lalo na ang hirap ng LDR You can contact them sa email pero usually sasabihin lang nila niyan wala pa sa 12months yung papers still in process parin kaya Tiis lang talaga
Thank you kasi they are not asking for additional document and cant open my gckey, like i dont know why our application takes so long to process, my son is asking me why does his dad takes so long to come here, it really is frustrating, called cic here in canada but since our papers is already in Manila they cant to anything about our application, 8 months and still hoping, its upsetting thou,

Eugenevictoria

Star Member
Oct 2, 2019
Thank you kasi they are not asking for additional document and cant open my gckey, like i dont know why our application takes so long to process, my son is asking me why does his dad takes so long to come here, it really is frustrating, called cic here in canada but since our papers is already in Manila they cant to anything about our application, 8 months and still hoping, its upsetting thou,
Hi! Hindi paba kayo nakatanggap ng pre arrival?sa akin kase nagmedical ako july 26 and also biometric and received pre arrival october 22...sabi dw pagnakatanggap na ng pre arrival after 1 week susunod na ang ppr pro wala pa din sa akin...nakaka frustrate tsaka stress na ako...hehehe