+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Yes po MVO and no addtl docs naman.. For the whole 6 months after the last update before PPR is total silence talaga. So I guess silence means good news din, walang addtl docs and all. Patience lng tlaga
Oh nice yung last update sakin Pre arrival Last June pa and sa Ecas Medical results have been received sa Ecas lang kasi ako umaasa ng update wala akong gckey Sana PPR na soon 11 months na yung application ko.Hirap ng LDR Salamat

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a shipping company to ship goods from the Philippines to Canada? Landing as PR soon in Manitoba and plan to submit a list of goods to follow since I'm currently in Canada.

I appreciate your inputs. Thanks!

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Hello,

Can anyone recommend a shipping company to ship goods from the Philippines to Canada? Landing as PR soon in Manitoba and plan to submit a list of goods to follow since I'm currently in Canada.

I appreciate your inputs. Thanks!
You said you are landing as PR soon in Manitoba but you are currently in Canada, how is that possible?

Car0line

Nov 8, 2018
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
27/09/2018
AOR Received.
06/12/2018
Med's Done....
22/01/2019
Passport Req..
27/09/2019
You said you are landing as PR soon in Manitoba but you are currently in Canada, how is that possible?
I'm in Canada on Temporary Resident Visa and waited here while my PR was in process. I still have to land as an immigrant.
I could leave and go to the US/Canada border, go to an IRCC office, or leave Canada for a bit and then come back and land as an immigrant.
I didn't bring all my stuff with me when I came here last year since I was only on TRV.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I'm in Canada on Temporary Resident Visa and waited here while my PR was in process. I still have to land as an immigrant.
I could leave and go to the US/Canada border, go to an IRCC office, or leave Canada for a bit and then come back and land as an immigrant.
I didn't bring all my stuff with me when I came here last year since I was only on TRV.
Got it;) Do you have a lot of stuff to ship? You could share containers, I'm sure there are many shipping companies in the Philippines that do it... good luck

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi All, quick question. Does anybody here has an idea if its fine to apply a visitor/tourist visa even if we have another application currently in process? Though, we did apply on Nov 2018 so we are expecting to get an update soon however this is just a worst case scenario. We applied under commonlaw with 1 dependent and the last update was July 10 for the Pre Arrival Letter and nothing more. We are close to 12months already and we dont know whats going on with our application in MVO. Thanks.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hi All, quick question. Does anybody here has an idea if its fine to apply a visitor/tourist visa even if we have another application currently in process? Though, we did apply on Nov 2018 so we are expecting to get an update soon however this is just a worst case scenario. We applied under commonlaw with 1 dependent and the last update was July 10 for the Pre Arrival Letter and nothing more. We are close to 12months already and we dont know whats going on with our application in MVO. Thanks.
Applying for a TRV will not have any impact on your PR applications. We are planning to apply for one ourselves.