Med completed: Feb. 23/2019
App transferred to VO: Feb 27/2019
Pre-arrival: March 14/2019
Med Passed: March 22/2019
PPR: Oct. 22, 2019

Reactions: Ijsmnlea

alexdoll

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys, I was just wondering if biometrics are mandatory with the recent applications? I don't think I did mine before since I thought that was done during the medical process.

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Hello, nakatanggap po ako email today asking for legal docs na ginamit ko daw in order to obtain n bi cl earance in order to continue the processing po ng papers. May naka experience po ba nito dito? Ano pong legal docs ang isesend ko sakanila. Nung nag apply po ako ang nattaandaan ko po na sinubmit ko lang para makuha ay yung mga requirements na kailangan. Wala naman pong "legal" docs. Pls help po sa mga nakakaalam :(

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Hi guys, I was just wondering if biometrics are mandatory with the recent applications? I don't think I did mine before since I thought that was done during the medical process.
I guess hindi pa mandatory ang biometrics for 2018 applicants but mandatory na cya for 2019 applicants.

Reactions: alexdoll

Tofferman

Oct 10, 2019
Thanks! Below is my timeline: Son is 14yo
App submitted: Nov. 6/2018
Recvd App: Nov. 9/2018
AOR: Jan 16/2019
Sponsorship Approval: Feb. 13/2019
Med Request: Feb. 19/2019
Med completed: Feb. 23/2019
App transferred to VO: Feb 27/2019
Pre-arrival: March 14/2019
Med Passed: March 22/2019
PPR: Oct. 22, 2019
Oh nice MVO din ba sainyo?and After pre arrival wala na ba silang hiningi documents? or nag update ba sila since u rcvd pre arrival? November 20 2018 applicant spousal sponsorship kasi ako In process parin yung ecas ko Pre Arrival ko June pa Wating for PPR ako.I thought 3-4 months after pre arrival PPR na.

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada
Hello all, any idea when mvo says "going through the required assessment process"? We received an email from our follow up last week and they said that our app is currently on queue for review by a migration officer and is going through the required assessment process. Any input what it means?

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hello all, any idea when mvo says "going through the required assessment process"? We received an email from our follow up last week and they said that our app is currently on queue for review by a migration officer and is going through the required assessment process. Any input what it means?
This is the eligibility assessment for the applicant ....MVO takes a long time in doing this compare if your file was sent to CPM Mississauga

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada
This is the eligibility assessment for the applicant ....MVO takes a long time in doing this compare if your file was sent to CPM Mississauga
Yes, we actually received a pfl on June and complied on July. Since then we haven't heard anything from them until we received this email this week. Our app is nearly 12 mos in 10 days.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
We went through the same experience , we applied for common law in 2016 , we did not cohibit for 1 year ..got the PFL we responded asking for reconsideration ....send my wife interview letter at MVO ...it is not a good experience later on was denied...Immigration Appeal advised me it will take at least 1 year for the appeal hearing and it is not guaranteed that it will be granted as reason for denial was true. They just advised me to get married and file another application which is in process now...it was sent to MVO and were waiting what would be the outcome this time...

shaily829

Jun 14, 2018
Canada
We went through the same experience , we applied for common law in 2016 , we did not cohibit for 1 year ..got the PFL we responded asking for reconsideration ....send my wife interview letter at MVO ...it is not a good experience later on was denied...Immigration Appeal advised me it will take at least 1 year for the appeal hearing and it is not guaranteed that it will be granted as reason for denial was true. They just advised me to get married and file another application which is in process now...it was sent to MVO and were waiting what would be the outcome this time...
Ours is conjugal app. We cannot apply for common law as we did not cohibit for 1 yr. And we also cannot get married as I have a previous marriage which had broken down. No annulment filed and also there is no divorce in the PH which is a legal barrier for us and that is one of the reasons why we fall under conjugal. We also explained the reason why we did not apply for trv. I wish you the best on your spousal app.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Thank you . I am a canadian citizen previously married too...but we got divorce here ...I married my common law in HK cause as you said there is
no divorce in PH

mjrom03

Jan 24, 2017
Oh nice MVO din ba sainyo?and After pre arrival wala na ba silang hiningi documents? or nag update ba sila since u rcvd pre arrival? November 20 2018 applicant spousal sponsorship kasi ako In process parin yung ecas ko Pre Arrival ko June pa Wating for PPR ako.I thought 3-4 months after pre arrival PPR na.
Yes po MVO and no addtl docs naman.. For the whole 6 months after the last update before PPR is total silence talaga. So I guess silence means good news din, walang addtl docs and all. Patience lng tlaga