+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Has anyone experienced this weird update on GCkey?

Our Biometrics previously said completed.

Yesterday it was updated with a random date that's was definitely not our biometrics completion. We submitted application in march and got bio request in may, but it now says biometrics completed in march....:confused::confused:

I swear GCkey is so glitchy. Looking forward to end of this process...whenever it comes

I've completed my biometrics since early June but it still says "we don't need you bio" so I guess yeah?

mj12619

Jun 10, 2019
Has anyone experienced this weird update on GCkey?

Our Biometrics previously said completed.

Yesterday it was updated with a random date that's was definitely not our biometrics completion. We submitted application in march and got bio request in may, but it now says biometrics completed in march....:confused::confused:

I swear GCkey is so glitchy. Looking forward to end of this process...whenever it comes

I also noticed changes on my biometrics on gckey. It used to say "completed" and just now it says "may 15,2019 completed" this is exactly the date i completed my biometrics.

I wonder if this slight changes means anythings. Anyone here who experienced the same?

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I also noticed changes on my biometrics on gckey. It used to say "completed" and just now it says "may 15,2019 completed" this is exactly the date i completed my biometrics.

I wonder if this slight changes means anythings. Anyone here who experienced the same?

Should I get worried with mine? It never changed inti completed but my bio number is reflected in my gckey

mj12619

Jun 10, 2019
hello po mga kabayan.. I used to be in ur shoes, and the agony of waiting was really hitting my nerves, I used to think din na MVO is not doing anything at all, hahaha but I was wrong they are doing their job to the fullest well of course this is case to case basis, the more complicated ang app nyu obviously will take longer time... let's give them the chance of doing their thing, just have faith... nung nabasa ko na ang info ng app namin dun nakalagay lahat ng details kelan ginawa at natapos lahat2 nung mga time na iniisip ko n wla clang ginagawa eh un pla they are in the middle of something na reviewing everything that we submitted, un nga lang wlang update kaya paranoid tau s kakahintay hehehe... sori mahaba na pero massbi ko lang po is just stay positive and pray... usually if wla complications ang app it will take around 6mos. remember patience is a virtue and its always worth the wait....;):p:)

Hi, do you mean 6 months of the whole process or 6 months before you heard from mvo?

Thank you

razreim

Aug 28, 2014
GOOD FOR YOU, you got it right away... we have the same timeline and I already got the pre arrival email (maybe just wandering and a normal feeling - what takes it so long??? ( almost 1 month now)_... Though I am still waiting... haiyyyzzz...
Same tayo kabayan. Nauna ang pre-arrival a month ago tpos wala padin akong biometrics.

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
Cant even link my account on gckey, i tried to call them but no help, I also tried to ask about any update but they told me that they cant do anything about it since its been transferred to mvo..

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
About to reach 1 month since the mvo transfer. Still no update with ecas or gckey. :( Anxiety is kicking in. :eek::confused:
MVO could be fast or they could be very slow, I think it depends if the application is straight forward or complicated. Our application was sent to Mississauga on June 07th and no news since medical was been received on June 29th. We are expecting our file to be transferred to MVO for further processing but why the delay, i'm not sure.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Cant even link my account on gckey, i tried to call them but no help, I also tried to ask about any update but they told me that they cant do anything about it since its been transferred to mvo..
You have to contact MVO through webform but I doubt you will get a positive reply, you will just need to be patient. Everything is so slow now, hopefully August will go fast for everyone.

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
You have to contact MVO through webform but I doubt you will get a positive reply, you will just need to be patient. Everything is so slow now, hopefully August will go fast for everyone.
Thank you for your advice, i appreciate it, yep its so slow and i cant do anything about it, just have to wait patiently, before our transfer to mvo our papers are moving so fast so i was expecting that the transfer would be fast too, but there you go almost 2 months and still no update