Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Hello po All

ni refer po ako sa thread na to. I hope you could help me po. i re post ko na lng po yung scenario sorry for the long story.

"I have a genuine relationship/partner that lives in Canada with (PR) status and I live far away from him. Asking if we will fall and approve under Conjugal Sponsorship? We think that this process is the easiest way to be together. He is married back here in the Philippines and annulment really takes too long, also he has to put a lot a money to be annuled. If Conjugal Sponsorship WILL BE possible for us, is there any chance that it will be denied because his ex wife also live in Canada but with a new partner for almost 2 years now. And their seperation dont have any written agreement or any legal action by the court in Canada they just agree to be seperated to each other.
And if conjugal sponsor WILL NOT BE possible, what other ways to be with him? Though we came up to a plan that i'll apply as immigrant and live with him on the same roof and maybe a couple years , will proceed to common law partner, we guess this take long way to be together. But Is this the most possible way to do? Any suggestion from you my dearest team. Annulment is very expensive and he cannot afford that , as he is paying the tuition fee of his younger brother and breadwinner of all his siblings and parents back here."
EDDU, we were successful under Conjugal. Maybe PM me and we can talk?

Happyfeet1721

Sep 19, 2018
“ family sponsorship; spousal outland” Sponsor in canada; applicant in the philippines; no returned application.

Hi everyone! Just wanna share my shortcut timeline to see if anyone is on the same page :)

May 22 2018: Application received
June 23 2018: AOR1

Sept 20 2018: IP2; we are processing your background check.

Just waiting for PPR :)

Kamiya2014

Sep 8, 2018
Good day, i really need your advise with regards to my case.

I am a filipina and i applied for TRV last may 2017 to visit the love of my life but got rejected. During my application in TRV i stated my status as single. But i am married but did not declare or change my name in all my documents and so on.. to cut the story short my husband and i ended up our relationship long time already but unfortunately there is no divorce in our country (Philippines). But i kept all my docs as single..

Then i found the love of my life which is PR and soon to be Canadian citizen. Thus for me to apply TRV to visit hi Weve been in a relationship for 1year and 6 months now. Weve been together during vacay in the Philippines (twice already) and spent lovely time together. We wanted to be with each other but dont know whats best option for me to get in Canada.

My question is are we qualified to apply in conjugal partner visa?
Will the CIC look on my previous application wherein i declared my civil status single?
What are the needed documents to be submitted for us to qualify?

Thankyou and ur help is much appreciated

mikeink

Sep 22, 2018
I just came back from Cebu and had a wonderful time. We met online and got married. We are now in the process of getting her a marriage visa to come to Canada. I am researching here in these forums. We have spent a wonderful 3 weeks together and got married and processed all the documents. We are now waiting for our marriage license to be processed. (Should be middle of next month). I was hoping to get her another kind of visa because I miss her so much.
I'll keep you updated on our process. We had to do a lot of paper work for the civil wedding at the Mayor's office.

Jemnay

Feb 19, 2018
Kidapawan
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
07-12-2017
Doc's Request.
01-02-2018
AOR Received.
31-01-2018
File Transfer...
01-03-2018
Med's Request
17-02-2018
Med's Done....
15-03-2018
Passport Req..
04-09-2018
LANDED..........
02-10-2018
I just came back from Cebu and had a wonderful time. We met online and got married. We are now in the process of getting her a marriage visa to come to Canada. I am researching here in these forums. We have spent a wonderful 3 weeks together and got married and processed all the documents. We are now waiting for our marriage license to be processed. (Should be middle of next month). I was hoping to get her another kind of visa because I miss her so much.
I'll keep you updated on our process. We had to do a lot of paper work for the civil wedding at the Mayor's office.
Try TRV if she will be approved then that's great!! If not you need to sponsor her permanent residence visa . Take 12 months. But the fastest is 6 months. Tell your wife to go to Facebook page 2017-2018 CANADA SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP !! I highly recommended it for the both of you. They are very helpful to give you a free advice no need to pay a very expensive and stressful representative.

m7313

Star Member
Jun 7, 2018
“ family sponsorship; spousal outland” Sponsor in canada; applicant in the philippines; no returned application.

Hi everyone! Just wanna share my shortcut timeline to see if anyone is on the same page :)

Hi same here. may 16 2018 conjugal app. sept 20 background check. waiting for ppr din :)

Reactions: Happyfeet1721

savemaria

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
App. Filed.......
29-06-2018
AOR Received.
30-08-2018
File Transfer...
09-11-2018
Med's Done....
21-02-2019
Passport Req..
15-04-2019

congrats happyfeet1721 happy for you .. sana all of us shal reach our goals to be with our dear ones this year
God bless .. God is good

Reactions: Happyfeet1721

Steph C

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 30 2012
Doc's Request.
N/A
File Transfer...
Sep 27 2012
Med's Request
April 15 2013 (re-med)
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
March 18 2013
VISA ISSUED...
May 22 2013
LANDED..........
June 6 2013
Hi.. nrefer din ako s thread n toh...can you share nmn po pnu nyo ngawa ung conjugal sponsorship thanks...
I'm a Canadian who doesnt speak Tagalog :)

Jj_Hm

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Hi guys I just got my PPR email last September 26. Pero May pending application pako about sa daughter ko na Tagged ko kasi siya as non accompanying nung ngsend kami pero immediately nung nakareceived kami AOR ng send kami kagad ng mga necessary documents and added forms kasama ung receipt nung payment for my dependent. Aug 28 namin sinend ung sa Mississauga office pero until now Wala pa kami news kung ano na update. Hindi ko kasi alam kung ipa pasa kona ba passport ko sa MVO or pwede ko pa mawait ung email about sa dependent ko. 30 Days lng kasi bago maexpire ung ppr email. Guys baka may nakaexperince nito dito or baka May idea kayo kung hanggang kailan kami mgantay ng email from them updating our file and PPR email din para sa daughter ko. Hope to hear from you guys thank you.

ramy22200

Star Member
Jul 5, 2016
Yesterday at 10:28 PM
Hi every one i have a quest is this possible that visa office can exclude dependenet from the file family sponsorship parent and grandparents without tell you becouse today we receivd medical to every one except one dependent without tell us the reason or may be the email will be send in anthor time can any one advise me what happend and what should i do