Med's Done....
July, 18 2017
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Thank you cheche. Everything is in my signature.
My wife told me she met honeybhe20 at vfs when they submitted their passports :)
I hope you get yours soon :)
Congrats bro, How many days does it take for them to process visa?

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
Congrats bro, How many days does it take for them to process visa?
Thank you :)
Passport submitted on Monday and today we got the text saying it's been endorsed to the courier, so I guess less than a week :)

Rdelmundo0207

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
May, 29 2017
AOR Received.
June, 26 2017
File Transfer...
July, 18 2017
Med's Request
July, 17 2017
Med's Done....
July, 18 2017
Passport Req..
Soon!
VISA ISSUED...
Soon!
LANDED..........
Soon!
Thank you :)
Passport submitted on Monday and today we got the text saying it's been endorsed to the courier, so I guess less than a week :)
Wow ayos bilis lang pala, BGC in progress na ung sakin hoping for PPR next week if not today. :D

Reactions: julrose

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
Reactions: Rdelmundo0207

@rlen

Nov 16, 2017
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila
Hi guys, would like to ask kung meron ba dto pregnant during the application. Madedelay ba ung process because of the pregnancy and pano ung baby new application ba or isasama sa app after birth? Thank you & God bless us all

Sunshineyday

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
Hi guys, would like to ask kung meron ba dto pregnant during the application. Madedelay ba ung process because of the pregnancy and pano ung baby new application ba or isasama sa app after birth? Thank you & God bless us all
I would think mas mapapabilis ka dahil you're pregnant. Lalo na if within application time bago ka manganak kase mas madali na yung papers ni baby niyo if you give birth there. This is of course assuming your sponsor is the father of the baby.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
ok! thank you..one more question pa po, nov.28 MVO requested add. docs w/c is our marriage cert. pro ngpasa nmn n aq sa una plng but still i sent it thru email, and the MVO replied that they received it, kya my AOR2 n cya khpon, but then i checked his status sa ecas nklgay prin We need additional document to continue processing, ano kya un, hnd lng b nag update sa ecas kc sa email ko sent un request nla?
normal lng po yun kasi yung ecas mejo delayed. tamad kasi sila mag update ng ecas unless they really need to.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
yes po need po itranslate, notarized at may affidavit ung nagtranslate, ung 10 pages ko po na convo sa asawa ko in other dialect ganun po ginawa ko, so what i did is pinakiusapan ko fren ng bestfriend na marunong din dun sa dialect na yun and professional so any case na tanungin sia may masasagot sia..so bale 3rd party sia..pero what i did po is ako ang nagtranslate talaga then pinabasa ko sa kania for approval, binigyan nia ako ng ID nia tapos nagpanotarized ako, si lawyer nag advice sakin sia din gumawa ng affidavit of swear ni translator..tapos gumawa din ng letter of certification si lawyer with photocopy of id ko, id ni sponsor at id ni translator, pinapirma ko sa sponsor at yung sworn letter of translator pirma naming 3..
ako new kit din. i just translated my convo myself. only translated the ones that are not in english. i even paraphrase to make it short. some of them i just make up my own translation, because who cares, right? besides marami kasi doon na xxx-censored eh. hahaha! still got my AOR1 and AOR2 and no additional docs. by now, if there is a problem with my application, they should have returned it. because the guideline says if anything is not translated in english or french, your application will be returned.

haXudon

May 31, 2015
hi welcome to the forums! please remember to add your timeline to the spreadsheet (link in my signature). thanks!

first of all, you do not need to inform IRCC of the pregnancy.

second of all, if and when the baby is born and you still haven't landed, you NEED TO INFORM IRCC of the change in your application (i.e. birth of a child). request that the child be added to your application. when you email them (CPC before AOR2, VO after AOR2), they will give you additional instructions on how to proceed, such as submit birth certificate, etc.

congrats! and goodluck!

Sunshineyday

Star Member
Jun 4, 2017
hi welcome to the forums! please remember to add your timeline to the spreadsheet (link in my signature). thanks!

second of all, if and when the baby is born and you still haven't landed, you NEED TO INFORM IRCC of the change in your application (i.e. birth of a child). request that the child be added to your application. when you email them (CPC before AOR2, VO after AOR2), they will give you additional instructions on how to proceed, such as submit birth certificate, etc.

congrats! and goodluck!
@rlen from what I can remember of the application docs now, hindi ba may specific question as spouse if pregnant yung wife? Answer it honestly. You will be doing your medical anyway. Now if you've submitted your app already and then you got pregs, that's what I don't know the answer to. Maybe get a med cert from your OB and submit docs via webform?
DISCLAIMER: I'm only making guesses and throwing ideas.

davidandlilia

Nov 29, 2017
Don't lose hope. Give it another month. Yours will be coming soon!
I feel your pain. I'm a Canadian National myself and I didn't feel that it made any difference.
I've seen others who applied before us get their PPR and it was disheartening, until we finally got ours :)

Keep on checking GCKEY and look for the "background in process" update.
I think that's the magic indicator that PPR is coming within a couple of days, from my experience.

Also have your wife start to get her affairs in order so she can leave quickly when you finally get your PPR, it's going to be here before you know it :)
That's the exact technical issue we have unfortunately, we are unable to check our status updates because our application does not link due to issues with the system and nobody will assist in troubleshooting.

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011

@rlen

Nov 16, 2017
Manila
Visa Office......
Manila

congrats! and goodluck!

Hi, My app was received in Mississauga Sept 13. And file tranferred to MVO last Nov 14. Thinking the pregnancy would delay my app because I am now 5 months pregnant.

Thankyou for the response.