+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
I don't have the exact timeline po eh (kasi di ko din natanong sa father ko) but I assume

Submitted Application : June 2017
Med Request: 1st week of August
Sched A: August 14
Meds Done: August 17
Police Clearance Sent: 3rd or 4th week of August

yan lang po ang alam ko eh

tapos tinanong ko siya kung nasa MVO naba ang application, sabi niya OO daw.
He also told us to wait for an email na kunin yung passport namin. I hope soon na.

Hello, thru email ba ang request ng passport or call? Thank you

Reactions: aiz19

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
so ayun po nag attend ako ng Planning to Canada-group oriention kanina..8-4pm po sia free lunch and free snack in the morning and afternoon, may mga booklet na binigay at mga souvenirs din..tinacle nila konting history sa canada, tapos mga expectations, mga need to bring papunta dun etc. mga need to do after magland, konting laws, mga estimated prices ng usual na bilihin dun, how to open bank account and madami pa po, na makakatulong sa pagpunta at pagplan nating magsettled sa canada..and the most important na part is about job..pano maghanap, pano gumawa ng canadian resume and so many more..dami pong matututunan..
Inggit much sis.. wish i could attend.. but too hassle for me to.. grabe kaxe traffic manila..

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Inggit much sis.. wish i could attend.. but too hassle for me to.. grabe kaxe traffic manila..
dina mawawala traffic dito sis..sana magkaroon din sila sa mga provinces, para ung malalayo...very useful ang orientation nila..kaya lang no tagalog hahah..canadian citizen ung trainor..

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
dina mawawala traffic dito sis..sana magkaroon din sila sa mga provinces, para ung malalayo...very useful ang orientation nila..kaya lang no tagalog hahah..canadian citizen ung trainor..
Sinabi mo pa Sis.. nung nagpamedical kame..4hrs kame from Ayala to Cubao... sobrang hassle.. kasama ko pa baby ko.. sayang tlga tung chance na maka attend.

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Nakareply n po kami sa email ng mvo, same day ng inemail nila ang asawa ko.. waiting nalang po ng response nila. Nakakabigla yung email, hinde kasi nagbago yung gckey the night before mag email sila na ready na yung visa nya. kakapasa lang kasi nmin pcc from japan last nov. 18 kaya di nmin inexpect na ilang araw lang mag rerespond na sila.. too bad lang nasira sim ng asawa ko at di nila agad nacontact..

Yung cfo po pwede ba magpaschedule kahit dipa onhand ang visa?? Thanks

po

need po yung visa bago makapag PDOS sa CFO.

aiz19

Star Member
May 22, 2013
PH
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-M
App. Filed.......
28-08-2017
AOR Received.
11-10-2017
I’ve read na kailangan pa daw ipa-translate and pa-notarized yung mga proof of conversations na ipapass sa CIC? Any idea po? tiA

Reactions: Belgiandank

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
I’ve read na kailangan pa daw ipa-translate and pa-notarized yung mga proof of conversations na ipapass sa CIC? Any idea po? tiA

yes po kakapost ko lang knaina, not sure if dito rin sa forum na toh. pakitingin na lang po below:

Citizenship applications: Translation of documents

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.

This section is about the policy and procedures for the translation of documents that accompany citizenship applications submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through consular missions abroad by persons living outside Canada and citizenship applications submitted directly to IRCC by persons living in Canada and the United States (U.S.).

Policy
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation, if required.
Translations by family members are not acceptable. A family member is defined as being a parent, guardian, sibling, spouse, grandparent, child, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or first cousin.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the place where the affidavit is sworn, that the contents of the translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Original documents may be requested later in the process by an officer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp

Mrs.TABss

Nov 26, 2017
Hello possible po ba na the day after nung medical ay tumawag na sa phone para sa passport request... or email lang tlga cla mag pa passport request... thank you

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
Hello possible po ba na the day after nung medical ay tumawag na sa phone para sa passport request... or email lang tlga cla mag pa passport request... thank you
bihira po sa MVO yung the day after medicals may PPR request. Kelangan po munang matapos ang eligibility, security/crim before may PPR.

Reactions: Mrs.TABss and j0829

haXudon

May 31, 2015
yes po kakapost ko lang knaina, not sure if dito rin sa forum na toh. pakitingin na lang po below:

Citizenship applications: Translation of documents

This section contains policy, procedures and guidance used by Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada staff. It is posted on the Department’s website as a courtesy to stakeholders.

This section is about the policy and procedures for the translation of documents that accompany citizenship applications submitted to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) through consular missions abroad by persons living outside Canada and citizenship applications submitted directly to IRCC by persons living in Canada and the United States (U.S.).

Policy
Any document that is not in English or French must be accompanied by

• the English or French translation; and
  • an affidavit from the person who completed the translation, if required.
Translations by family members are not acceptable. A family member is defined as being a parent, guardian, sibling, spouse, grandparent, child, aunt, uncle, niece, nephew or first cousin.

Note: An affidavit is a document on which the translator has sworn, in the presence of a commissioner authorized to administer oaths in the place where the affidavit is sworn, that the contents of the translation are a true translation and representation of the contents of the original document. Translators who are certified members in good standing of one of the provincial or territorial organizations of translators and interpreters of Canada do not need to supply an affidavit.

Original documents may be requested later in the process by an officer.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/cit/admin/general/translation.asp
this is only applicable to official and legal documents. not applicable for conversations or letters, unless they are used as evidence for a legal case, like divorce.

just think about it, what if me and my wife talk in waray? goodluck finding an official translator from waray to english. lol.

Reactions: Mrs.TABss

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
this is only applicable to official and legal documents. not applicable for conversations or letters, unless they are used as evidence for a legal case, like divorce.

just think about it, what if me and my wife talk in waray? goodluck finding an official translator from waray to english. lol.

sir, with all due respect, lahat po ng kasama namin sa forums nagpa translate...hinahanap ko ngayon for your reference...wait lang po

Belgiandank

Apr 4, 2017
Manila
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
05/23/2017
Doc's Request.
6/27/2017
AOR Received.
06/19/2017
File Transfer...
7/13/2017
Med's Request
6/28/2017
Med's Done....
7/3/2017
Passport Req..
01/08/2018
VISA ISSUED...
01/10/2018
sir, with all due respect, lahat po ng kasama namin sa forums nagpa translate...hinahanap ko ngayon for your reference...wait lang po
@haXudon

Reminder: To apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class, you must be living with your sponsor in Canada. See the Basic
Guide and Complete Guide for more information. If you are not living with your sponsor, you should apply under the Family Class.
a) Are you and your spouse currently living together?
No: Provide the documents in both of the following bullets:
Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of
contact between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: all documents submitted to IRCC
must be translated into either English or French.
Proof of your sponsor's visits,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf page 6 of 8

pakicheck na lang po

Reactions: cheche15

haXudon

May 31, 2015
@haXudon

Reminder: To apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class, you must be living with your sponsor in Canada. See the Basic
Guide and Complete Guide for more information. If you are not living with your sponsor, you should apply under the Family Class.
a) Are you and your spouse currently living together?
No: Provide the documents in both of the following bullets:
Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of
contact between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: all documents submitted to IRCC
must be translated into either English or French.
Proof of your sponsor's visits,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf page 6 of 8

pakicheck na lang po
yes they have to be translated, i agree. but you can do them yourself. you don't need to get an official translator (which in the case of my example, from waray to english because that person may not exist). or get them notarized. i myself translated all 10 pages of conversation of me and my wife plus letters and facebook posts. but i did them all myself.