Abbotsford
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
01-05-2017
@haXudon

Reminder: To apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class, you must be living with your sponsor in Canada. See the Basic
Guide and Complete Guide for more information. If you are not living with your sponsor, you should apply under the Family Class.
a) Are you and your spouse currently living together?
No: Provide the documents in both of the following bullets:
Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of
contact between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: all documents submitted to IRCC
must be translated into either English or French.
Proof of your sponsor's visits,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf page 6 of 8

pakicheck na lang po
In our case po di na namin pinatransalate yung mga conversation namin. As long as may mga english na kasama like exchange of i love you’s .. awa ng diyos po dispatch na ang visa ng asawa ko yesterday.. pero kung ang mga legal docs like birth certificate or diploma ng asawa ko na nasa nihonggo yun po ang need po ipatranslate..
God bless po sa lhat..

elisha04

Nov 17, 2016
In our case po di na namin pinatransalate yung mga conversation namin. As long as may mga english na kasama like exchange of i love you’s .. awa ng diyos po dispatch na ang visa ng asawa ko yesterday.. pero kung ang mga legal docs like birth certificate or diploma ng asawa ko na nasa nihonggo yun po ang need po ipatranslate..
God bless po sa lhat..
@haXudon
gaano ktagal after mkreceive ng AOR2 d next step?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
@haXudon

Reminder: To apply under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class, you must be living with your sponsor in Canada. See the Basic
Guide and Complete Guide for more information. If you are not living with your sponsor, you should apply under the Family Class.
a) Are you and your spouse currently living together?
No: Provide the documents in both of the following bullets:
Proof of Contact: Provide letters, printed text messages, emails or social media conversations, or other documented proof of
contact between you and your sponsor. Provide a maximum of 10 pages. Reminder: all documents submitted to IRCC
must be translated into either English or French.
Proof of your sponsor's visits,

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5533E.pdf page 6 of 8

pakicheck na lang po
yes po need po itranslate, notarized at may affidavit ung nagtranslate, ung 10 pages ko po na convo sa asawa ko in other dialect ganun po ginawa ko, so what i did is pinakiusapan ko fren ng bestfriend na marunong din dun sa dialect na yun and professional so any case na tanungin sia may masasagot sia..so bale 3rd party sia..pero what i did po is ako ang nagtranslate talaga then pinabasa ko sa kania for approval, binigyan nia ako ng ID nia tapos nagpanotarized ako, si lawyer nag advice sakin sia din gumawa ng affidavit of swear ni translator..tapos gumawa din ng letter of certification si lawyer with photocopy of id ko, id ni sponsor at id ni translator, pinapirma ko sa sponsor at yung sworn letter of translator pirma naming 3..

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
sa new kit po ung need na itranslate, pero sa old hindi nman po..ginawa ko nalang yun wala naman po mawawala if ever, parang tinulungan mo na din mga visa officer to understand yung conversation nio pero if mga simpleng goodmorning, i love u etc no need naman na yata..

Reactions: Mrs.TABss and j0829

elisha04

Nov 17, 2016
ok! thank you..one more question pa po, nov.28 MVO requested add. docs w/c is our marriage cert. pro ngpasa nmn n aq sa una plng but still i sent it thru email, and the MVO replied that they received it, kya my AOR2 n cya khpon, but then i checked his status sa ecas nklgay prin We need additional document to continue processing, ano kya un, hnd lng b nag update sa ecas kc sa email ko sent un request nla?

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
No VOH yet but VFS already sent the text that it's been endorsed to the courier:)
Finally! Praise God!
Booked PR 118 MNL to Toronto direct on Dec 30, 2017 :)
Anybody here taking the same flight?

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
No VOH yet but VFS already sent the text that it's been endorsed to the courier:)
Finally! Praise God!
Booked PR 118 MNL to Toronto direct on Dec 30, 2017 :)
Anybody here taking the same flight?
wow congratss po, pwede po
malaman timeline nio? new year..new life..new country kayo, saktong sakto po pagpasok ng 2018

jaime

Star Member
Jun 17, 2009
Toronto
Visa Office......
New York
App. Filed.......
04-03-2009
Med's Request
01-09-2010
Med's Done....
25-10-2010
Interview........
01-09-2010
Passport Req..
31-12-2010
VISA ISSUED...
01-02-2011
LANDED..........
06-09-2011
wow congratss po, pwede po
malaman timeline nio? new year..new life..new country kayo, saktong sakto po pagpasok ng 2018
Thank you cheche. Everything is in my signature.
My wife told me she met honeybhe20 at vfs when they submitted their passports :)
I hope you get yours soon :)

Reactions: cheche15

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Thank you cheche. Everything is in my signature.
My wife told me she met honeybhe20 at vfs when they submitted their passports :)
I hope you get yours soon :)
talaga! sunod sunod lang kayo sa ppr, yeah hopefully it's our turn eheh...congratss again...and start 2018 with complete fam. na, ldr no more, God is great!

Reactions: julrose