Waived
Passport Req..
Received 18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
08-10-2016
Lalah1430 said:
Di ko nalagay/ nadeclare ung dependent child ng hubby ko sa previous relationship nya.. Ano pede ko gawin?

Pls help thanks
Kung napasa mo na application,, siguro u have to send additional dpendent form then pag na deliver na use the case specific enquiry..... Ganyan kasi ginawa ko sa appendix A ko before nakalimutan ko sagutan ung height ng 2 kids ko nag resend me then follow up tru cse... Regarding sa generic form yata un may question na how many person are included in this application yata un since kulang ka ng nailagay at nag send ka na ng additional dependent form just pay the fee and send the copy of receipt ( ung newborn ko d kasama sa bilang nung nanganak me nag add lng ako ng dependent form + pay the fee)
Kung inside canada naman siguro same din ( d ko p ntry gnun) d po me expert sa ganyan but hope this help...

jeddai

Star Member
Mar 4, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-01-2016
Doc's Request.
AOR 2 13-06-2016
AOR Received.
AOR 1 28-03-2016
File Transfer...
28-03-2016
Med's Done....
PASSED
Guys pwede ba mag apply ng visit visa while naka process na ang PR application? Tagal kc ng PR processing under spousal program. Thanks.

Mariechan

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:23-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:27-06-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received 18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
08-10-2016
To those who wanna kno y ur application is delayed like me

iarblue

Hi everyone.I had dinner with a friend i knew she worked for immigration Canada but just found out she lived in Toronto recently via a search on facebook.So we went out for dinner to catch up.I knew her from Nova Scotia years ago.
So i did quiz her a lot,and got a lot of ansewrs to everything i asked but the most interesting was,when i asked her about why it takes such a long time for some more than others in the same office and both have pretty straight forward apps.
Like i have been saying for a bit about the revisit date was the biggest thing.She said each office gives different revisit dates.One office might give a two week date other offices a month date.So if you are wondering why your ap is taking longer than someone elses but you both applied around the same time at the same visa office.Her answer was if one applicant forgot one document,and the visa office has to send a request for that document,they send the letter and put the file back in the file cabinet with a revisit date,two weeks to a month.When they look in the computer to see whos app is next,it pops up a file number and go get that file to proceed on it.So if your revist date is June 30th and the IO goes into the computer on June 30th your file number pops up,it says docs requested then the IO looks to see if the docs are now in the file.They examine the docs,if it is a medical redue they have to get the results from the medical office just like they did the first time.If it is a new police report they have to send it to the security office that does the police reports and wait back for the results.So now again your file goes into the file cabinet again with a new revisit date to wait for the results from the medical office or the security office.
So you can see why it takes longer for some than others.I told her well thats where Mississauga is not doing their job at all.Because they are the ones who are suppose to check to see if all is in the app before it goes to the visa office correct?Well thats not all that true either.Mississauga checks to see if the key points are signed by parties and if the app includes the pages that are suppose to be there.And they check to make sure fees are paid.
She said if Mississauga was to check each page of every app it would be 6 months before it was sent to the visa office.
And of course she said marriages of convienece are more proned from certain countries than others hense the different process times.And security checks take longer in some offices than others as they out source that part.
I ask what was th emain reason for refusals,she said not enough proof,she said even if you went to another country to get married and you had to leave not long after the marriage take a lot of pictures in the time you do have,of everything,even if you went to the mall together snap photos of it.They want to see you doing things together no mater how small it is.If you go for dinner,snap pictures of you eating together,if your on a bus in a car snap pictures.
I asked if they read emails and look at the photos,read letters,she said that is one of the biggest and most time consuming part.They do read your emails,they do read letters from family and friends,and for contact after the wedding,cards for holidays birthdays,and what ever else.They want to see emails that you are still talking after the marriage.
There was so much more but i could type for days.
But the main thing was to find out why apps take longer than others.
I hope this helps some people who are wondering why someone on here has got their PPR and you didnt but you applied with in days of eachother in the same visa office.

eoj

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Good day! Sino po dito nakapag pasa na ng AOR2 and Additional proof of relationship? Any updates! Thank you!

Marulara

Star Member
Mar 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
MVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2016
AOR Received.
03-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
02-03-2016
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
IP - March 3, DM - March 11, PPR - March 14
VISA ISSUED...
March 17,2017
LANDED..........
In God's perfect time - April 9,2017
Question lang sa mga nagsend ng additional docs sa manila visa office sa anong address nyo
Po sinend?

Kalie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015/ Manila Inprocess 16-12-2015/Addtl Request: 19-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Mariechan said:
To those who wanna kno y ur application is delayed like me

iarblue

Hi everyone.I had dinner with a friend i knew she worked for immigration Canada but just found out she lived in Toronto recently via a search on facebook.So we went out for dinner to catch up.I knew her from Nova Scotia years ago.
So i did quiz her a lot,and got a lot of ansewrs to everything i asked but the most interesting was,when i asked her about why it takes such a long time for some more than others in the same office and both have pretty straight forward apps.
Like i have been saying for a bit about the revisit date was the biggest thing.She said each office gives different revisit dates.One office might give a two week date other offices a month date.So if you are wondering why your ap is taking longer than someone elses but you both applied around the same time at the same visa office.Her answer was if one applicant forgot one document,and the visa office has to send a request for that document,they send the letter and put the file back in the file cabinet with a revisit date,two weeks to a month.When they look in the computer to see whos app is next,it pops up a file number and go get that file to proceed on it.So if your revist date is June 30th and the IO goes into the computer on June 30th your file number pops up,it says docs requested then the IO looks to see if the docs are now in the file.They examine the docs,if it is a medical redue they have to get the results from the medical office just like they did the first time.If it is a new police report they have to send it to the security office that does the police reports and wait back for the results.So now again your file goes into the file cabinet again with a new revisit date to wait for the results from the medical office or the security office.
So you can see why it takes longer for some than others.I told her well thats where Mississauga is not doing their job at all.Because they are the ones who are suppose to check to see if all is in the app before it goes to the visa office correct?Well thats not all that true either.Mississauga checks to see if the key points are signed by parties and if the app includes the pages that are suppose to be there.And they check to make sure fees are paid.
She said if Mississauga was to check each page of every app it would be 6 months before it was sent to the visa office.
And of course she said marriages of convienece are more proned from certain countries than others hense the different process times.And security checks take longer in some offices than others as they out source that part.
I ask what was th emain reason for refusals,she said not enough proof,she said even if you went to another country to get married and you had to leave not long after the marriage take a lot of pictures in the time you do have,of everything,even if you went to the mall together snap photos of it.They want to see you doing things together no mater how small it is.If you go for dinner,snap pictures of you eating together,if your on a bus in a car snap pictures.
I asked if they read emails and look at the photos,read letters,she said that is one of the biggest and most time consuming part.They do read your emails,they do read letters from family and friends,and for contact after the wedding,cards for holidays birthdays,and what ever else.They want to see emails that you are still talking after the marriage.
There was so much more but i could type for days.
But the main thing was to find out why apps take longer than others.
I hope this helps some people who are wondering why someone on here has got their PPR and you didnt but you applied with in days of eachother in the same visa office.

Hi march,

This is a good info. So, they will revisit the file after two weeks or a month after they requested some documents to the applicant? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you

Kalie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015/ Manila Inprocess 16-12-2015/Addtl Request: 19-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Marulara said:
Question lang sa mga nagsend ng additional docs sa manila visa office sa anong address nyo
Po sinend?
Hi there,

I believe it should be stated in the letter where to send it.

Mariechan

Star Member
May 16, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015
Doc's Request.
19-08-2015
File Transfer...
15-06-2015
Med's Request
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:23-06-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront: 23-03-2015 Re-Med:27-06-2016
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Received 18-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
12-09-2016
LANDED..........
08-10-2016
Kalie said:
Hi march,

This is a good info. So, they will revisit the file after two weeks or a month after they requested some documents to the applicant? Correct me if I'm wrong. Thank you
Opo kea u need to avoid incomplete doc. Kasi everytime may kulang they will request for it and put it back to the file cabinet they will never touch it until the revisit date....

djein

Star Member
Jul 24, 2015
Bugsbong said:
Guys I need your opinion and knowledge.

Nagpamedical ako kahapon, 6x ako inulit ulit ng xray dahil hindi daw clear at hanggang 7th lang nakikita (yung sa buto yata na 7th). After that kinausap ako ng doctor na may clouding daw sa xray ko at usually daw recommendation ng embassy is to undergo the sprutom (not sure sa term) test. It will take 8weeks bago ang result then kung negative after 3 months retake ng xray. Total of almost 6months pa yun. Hindi ako makapaniwala kaya nag ask ako sa doctor kung pwede ako magpa xray sa iba for 2nd opinion. Dali dali akong pumunta sa isang clinic na alam ko ng maganda ang xray machine and accurate. It turnsout na sa xray film pa lang compare dun sa accredited clinic mas clear yung 2nd opinion. Paglabas ng result ng xray nakalagay dun na everything is normal and clear. At negative sa ano mang findings at abnormalities.

My question now is, pwede ko ba magamit yung 2nd opinion na support in case sa embassy to prove na normal ang chest xray ko?

By the way, ang initial findings at conclusion nung doctor is baka tb daw yung clouding. I am living a healthy lifestyle and my immune is strong. Kaya hindi ako makapaniwala sa findings nila.

Has anyone here experience the same situation. Suspetsa ko is yung machine nila or tech ang may mali at problema. Nung nagpa xray ako sa iba. In less than 30minutes nakuha ko na ang result.

Im going back tomorrow dun sa clinic para ipa clear ang xray ko using the 2nd opinion i got. I hope everything will be alright. But I hope I can hear something from someone here para maka idea din ako.

Emotionally, mentally and morally depressing yung ganun na sabihan ka na may sakit ka at TB pa talaga. Not to mntion the time of waiting plus the impact sa life mo and the isolation of having something like TB.

Please, your opinion and advices are highly and greatly appreciated.

Thank you
We had a similar scare with TB. The clinic for our CiC medicals found small spots on my wifes lung x-ray. They assumed Tuberculosis and as a result she became inadmissible unless it was proven she did not have TB. So what they did was a scratch test on her arm to see if she was positive for it. They marked her arm with something and put a band-aid over it and let it sit like that for days. She said it was SUPER SUPER itchy but when the doctor checked it there was no problems and no sign of the TB reaction. She had to fly from Iloilo to Cebu just to do the Visa medical (no clinic in iloilo for visa) so we extended her stay in Cebu for the duration of the scratch test. The results were negative and so they processed her medical no problems but it was a very frightening moment. I am not sure if they will accept results from a non accredited clinic but i sure hope it works out for the best. Philippines seems to have many false positives when it comes to illness.

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
Bugsbong said:
Guys I need your opinion and knowledge.

Nagpamedical ako kahapon, 6x ako inulit ulit ng xray dahil hindi daw clear at hanggang 7th lang nakikita (yung sa buto yata na 7th). After that kinausap ako ng doctor na may clouding daw sa xray ko at usually daw recommendation ng embassy is to undergo the sprutom (not sure sa term) test. It will take 8weeks bago ang result then kung negative after 3 months retake ng xray. Total of almost 6months pa yun. Hindi ako makapaniwala kaya nag ask ako sa doctor kung pwede ako magpa xray sa iba for 2nd opinion. Dali dali akong pumunta sa isang clinic na alam ko ng maganda ang xray machine and accurate. It turnsout na sa xray film pa lang compare dun sa accredited clinic mas clear yung 2nd opinion. Paglabas ng result ng xray nakalagay dun na everything is normal and clear. At negative sa ano mang findings at abnormalities.

My question now is, pwede ko ba magamit yung 2nd opinion na support in case sa embassy to prove na normal ang chest xray ko?

By the way, ang initial findings at conclusion nung doctor is baka tb daw yung clouding. I am living a healthy lifestyle and my immune is strong. Kaya hindi ako makapaniwala sa findings nila.

Has anyone here experience the same situation. Suspetsa ko is yung machine nila or tech ang may mali at problema. Nung nagpa xray ako sa iba. In less than 30minutes nakuha ko na ang result.

Im going back tomorrow dun sa clinic para ipa clear ang xray ko using the 2nd opinion i got. I hope everything will be alright. But I hope I can hear something from someone here para maka idea din ako.

Emotionally, mentally and morally depressing yung ganun na sabihan ka na may sakit ka at TB pa talaga. Not to mntion the time of waiting plus the impact sa life mo and the isolation of having something like TB.

Please, your opinion and advices are highly and greatly appreciated.

Thank you
7 times? Bakit umabot sa 7 times? It goes to show na hindi reliable ang machine nila para paabutin nila sa 7 times. Dapat sa 2nd or 3rd time pa lang may conclusion na sila, di ba?

Anyway, yung husband ko nung nagpa-medical sya, funny thing is ni-require sya na makipagmeet sa PSYCHIATRIST! Why? kase may mga nakitang scars sa wrist nya from his teenage years - more than 15 years ago! Syempre, kailangan namin magbayad ng extra for the psych meet up that lasted for 10minutes. Haaayyy! Yung stress na inabot ko even alam ko naman walang problem husband ko.

Luckily, tapos na sya sa medical now.

Just do everything that you can...and they say that you have to do. I don't think CIC will accept results from non-accredited clinics. If you will seek for 2nd or 3rd opinion, just make sure dun sa hospital na mas mataas ang standards compared sa kung saan ka nagkaproblem.

Good luck. All the best.

zen2x

Aug 30, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-2016
^ OMG regarding scratches sa wrist, meron din ako nito. ic-check ba talaga to? it's so high school, 1990s pa yun. Will that even matter kaya? Ano po mga tanong ng psychiatrist? Anak ng patatas kinabahan ako ha.... ???

badpusacat

Jun 18, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FeDex-ed 26-06-13
Doc's Request.
15-10-2014/FeDex-ed 26-10
IELTS Request
included in the application
Med's Request
15-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Interview........
29-09-2014
Passport Req..
Nov 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Dec 2014
LANDED..........
July 2015
zen2x said:
^ OMG regarding scratches sa wrist, meron din ako nito. ic-check ba talaga to? it's so high school, 1990s pa yun. Will that even matter kaya? Ano po mga tanong ng psychiatrist? Anak ng patatas kinabahan ako ha.... ???
I don't know if it applies to all clinics pero sa Manila nagpa-medical husband ko. Yung sa husband ko, parang paglalaslas talaga pero hindi naman talaga sya naglaslas - teenage rebellious days. So may scar sa wrist. Kung maitatago mo, wag mo na ipakita. Maybe wear a watch?

Tinanong lang yata sya ng psych about it at sinabi nya na nung teenager p sya nung ginawa nya yun due to family problems.

ALTANEG

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1--->19/2/2016 /AOR2 --> 30/5/2016
File Transfer...
3/3/2016--->in process 21/3/2016
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 2016
VISA ISSUED...
OCTOBER 2016
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 2016
Hi guys! sino po dito ang nag submit ng any docs like latest NBI sa VFS accdg sa natanggap na AOR2?

Sana umulan na din ng PPR at DMs sa MVO :D :D :D :D :D :D

ALTANEG

May 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2015
AOR Received.
AOR1--->19/2/2016 /AOR2 --> 30/5/2016
File Transfer...
3/3/2016--->in process 21/3/2016
Med's Done....
15-11-2015
Passport Req..
OCTOBER 2016
VISA ISSUED...
OCTOBER 2016
LANDED..........
OCTOBER 2016
eoj said:
Good day! Sino po dito nakapag pasa na ng AOR2 and Additional proof of relationship? Any updates! Thank you!
i did esp the NBI and PSA docs...how about u? humingi ba sila ng additional proof of relationship?