16-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
delossantosame said:
Hello Friends! This is my first time posting sa forum na ito. With all the reading I did, I found all of them so helpful kaya I decided to join na din. :) So pardon me for my long explanations, I still need to learn the abbreviations that everyone uses.

My husband and I got married sa Philippines last August 2015 and here is (currently) our timeline sa application namin:

November 10, 2015 - Application received by CIC (Medical results also included)
January 7, 2016 - Started processing sponsorship application
January 18, 2016 - Received letter via snail mail that I have met eligible requirements to sponsor and that my husband's application will be forwarded to the visa office in Manila for processing.(Although at the moment, in process pa din ang status sa On-Line Services whenever I check)
February 2, 2016 - CIC started processing my husband's application
April 15, 2016 - E-mail (with letter attached) was received by my husband from the Visa office in Manila that a file has been created for his application

So far hanggang dito palang po kami. Meron po kaya dito sa forum na may halos same timeline lang din at nasan na application niyo right now?

Also, nakalagay po ito sa On-Line services nung chineck ko gamit UCI ng husband ko:

"We sent you correspondence on April 15, 2016. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required."

Upon reading though, parang wala namang hinihingi ung office na isend sa kanila. Friends na nagsend ng requested documents, ano po ba ang nirerequest nila in addition sa application?

Thank you po sa mga sasagot! It's nice to be a part of this forum :D

hi... ganyan din nung sakin akala ko wala requested na docs.. pero i double check u ung sa email tpos kung may nka attached na pdf file... dun sa pinaka dulo ng pdf file dun ko nkita nirerequest nila...

xabibella

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
ankrish said:
Alright, what about the word, "co-signer"? What do you mean by that? Is it my husband? thank you!! :)

May tanong lang ako sa mga nakapag-ayos na ng mga papers. Isasama ko ba sa initial application ko na ipapadala yung Medical ng asawa ko? and How much ang processing fees? Mag-uumpisa pa lang kasi kami ng asawa ko mag-ayos nung proof of relationship namin and can anyone giude kung pwede Black and White printed on a bond paper? (together with all the required captions). Sana Matulungan niyo ako kasi medyo lost ako sa dami ng information na nakalagay sa site ng CIC.

Thank you so much!

Anna
- Cosigner will be your spouse yes but it's really for the sponsorship agreement if you are going to sponsor another family member like a parent. CIC sometimes uses the same forms when you're applying to sponsor in the Family Class. In our case, it's a spouse sponsorship so it doesn't make sense to co-sign for yourself if you're the one being sponsored. In our application, I just filled it up/signed everything that had the spouse/applicant on it just to be safe :p

- If you're doing upfront medical (meaning you do your medical exam before sending your application), you have to include the receipt from the doctor's office for your medical exam. Most doctor's offices transmit the medical results electronically but they still give you a receipt/form to include in your application or at least mine did so ask your doctor to be safe. This is the link on the CIC website for the list of authorized doctors: http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx

- Assuming you don't have any other dependents the breakdown of the fees will be:
Sponsor (Your husband): 75$
Principal Applicant (Yourself): 475$
Right to Permanent Residence Fee: 490$
Total: 1040$ CAD
The complete list of the fees are listed on this link from the CIC website: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/fees/result.asp?countrySelect=PH&lob=fc (For Philippines)

- I don't see a problem with black and white except maybe some pictures may not look as clear? I used regular printer paper for our application but I had our pictures printed in color.

- For applying outland, this is the complete application package http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp . Yea the website can be overwhelming but it honestly has all the information you need. What I did was patiently read through all of the guide completely and then answer the forms to the best of my ability and if I had doubts, I went back to the guide (ctrl+f was my best friend haha) or here on the forums. ALSO THIS IS IMPORTANT: Make sure the forms you use are up to date when you send in your application. What I did was list down on notepad the dates for all those forms and check the CIC website to compare every week or so up until the day I was sending our application by mail. I think they updated it 2 or 3 times on the 3 months I was getting our applicaiton ready. I have heard of stories where CIC returned their entire application if some forms are not updated. Download all the forms on that page, answer them and for the ones that are not applicable to your case, write N/A on them and on the checklist.

Easy links for the guides:
Guide for filling up the sponsorship part of the application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3900ETOC.asp
Guide for Principal Applicant: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/3999Etoc.asp
Country-specific guide/checklist: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/3905e.pdf (For Philippines)

Hope that helps and good luck!

jade83

Dec 18, 2014
Djl said:
Dec 16th applicant here, got aor 2 plus asking additional documents on April 26th
Hi Dec. 2015 applicant here. Application received on Dec. 18, 2015.March 4, 2016 husband received letter in the mail saying he's been approved to sponsor and my application is sent to MVO. March 17, 2016 application processing started. Medical results received kasi upfront yung medical. To this day though wala akong natanggap na email or mail from CIC or MVO informing me of any updates sa application ko. We just found out about them by checking online using the UCI number they gave my husband.

Meron ba sa inyo on the same timeline at same experience sakin na walang ring natanggap na confirmation from them? Aren't they supposed to inform us if they received our application na and update us about what's going to happen next? Mas nakaka worry kasi yung wala kang alam or anything. I sent them an email na but it just said na they will send a reply within 28 days but will not do so if within processing times pa ang application. Just super worried, hoping someone here can re assure me. Thank you!

xabibella

Star Member
Apr 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-06-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
File Transfer...
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
15-06-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-03-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-04-2016
LANDED..........
01-07-2016
jade83 said:
Hi Dec. 2015 applicant here. Application received on Dec. 18, 2015.March 4, 2016 husband received letter in the mail saying he's been approved to sponsor and my application is sent to MVO. March 17, 2016 application processing started. Medical results received kasi upfront yung medical. To this day though wala akong natanggap na email or mail from CIC or MVO informing me of any updates sa application ko. We just found out about them by checking online using the UCI number they gave my husband.

Meron ba sa inyo on the same timeline at same experience sakin na walang ring natanggap na confirmation from them? Aren't they supposed to inform us if they received our application na and update us about what's going to happen next? Mas nakaka worry kasi yung wala kang alam or anything. I sent them an email na but it just said na they will send a reply within 28 days but will not do so if within processing times pa ang application. Just super worried, hoping someone here can re assure me. Thank you!
Hi Jade

Have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? They are more detailed that the ECAS and you can see there what progress they are doing to your application. MVO sometimes don't send AOR2 emails, but people here are saying that when the second line on your ECAS shows up that says "We started processing the application at -date-" then that is usually equivalent to your AOR2. The entire time during our application, MVO only emailed me twice: for a request for new photos/Appendix A and for the PPR.

jade83

Dec 18, 2014
xabibella said:
Hi Jade

Have you tried ordering your GCMS notes? They are more detailed that the ECAS and you can see there what progress they are doing to your application. MVO sometimes don't send AOR2 emails, but people here are saying that when the second line on your ECAS shows up that says "We started processing the application at -date-" then that is usually equivalent to your AOR2. The entire time during our application, MVO only emailed me twice: for a request for new photos/Appendix A and for the PPR.
Hello xabibella,

Thanks for responding. How exactly do I request for GCMS notes? Can you please help me go about the process of requesting one? So technically, I have already received an AOR2. Is the request for the PPR next? How long will I have to wait for them to start asking this from me? I was just worried bec a friend of mine had experienced before that they submitted their application also on Decemeber (not the same year, maybe 2-3 yrs ago) by January the next year they got a response and spouse application was sent to MVO and by May of that year her husaband was already with her in Canada. I guess I was hoping ours would be the same :(

May 9, 2016
Winnipeg, MB
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berna_28 said:
hi... ganyan din nung sakin akala ko wala requested na docs.. pero i double check u ung sa email tpos kung may nka attached na pdf file... dun sa pinaka dulo ng pdf file dun ko nkita nirerequest nila...
Hello Berna_28! Tignan ko uli ung email. Ano pong additional docs ang nirrequest nila?

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
February 2, 2016 (AOR 1) AOR2 May 12, 2016
File Transfer...
February 16, 2016 (Feb 22nd File received in Manila Visa Office)
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
jade83 said:

-Hi we have the same issue. Dec 11th applicant here, my hubby's Ecas says they started processing the application last Feb 22nd, until now we don't received any emails/updates yet. Some of my co-December applicants received an acknowledgement already even though they don't have any additional documents to submit.

Berna_28

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
delossantosame said:
Hello Berna_28! Tignan ko uli ung email. Ano pong additional docs ang nirrequest nila?
cge i check mo maige ung email na dumating sau...ung pdf file na dumating sakin sa pinakadulo ng page ko nabasa ung request.. akala ko nun last page na ung blank page meron pa palang susunod... ung ni request kasi sakin additional proof of communication..

Bugsbong

Star Member
Apr 13, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
September 2015
Doc's Request.
09-11-2015
AOR Received.
02-09-2015
IELTS Request
None
File Transfer...
09-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront... re medical request june 1,2016 / re-xray Sept 4,2016
Med's Done....
28-04-2015 / 04-06-2016 / 06-09-2016
Interview........
Hopefully none
Passport Req..
16 September 2016
VISA ISSUED...
26 September 2016
LANDED..........
16 October 2016
angelvidal said:
Hi bugsbong,

Salamat po for the response on my query, nabasa ko nga po I can visit Singapore Embassy dito sa Pinas with regards sa police clearance. Salamat po for the helpful clarification.
ques lang po ano po ung AOM? Un po ba ay different from NSO authenticated marriage cert?

Regards,
Angel
Hi again Angel,

AOM- Advisory Of Marriage

Dun ka kukuha sa NSO, sabihin mo lang sa nagbibigay ng application form sa nso na kukuha ka ng aom. Meron form na ibibigay sayo. Cenomar ang hinihingi kung single ang status. AOM kung married.

Para lang sure kapag hiningan ka at usually kasabay yan hinihingi sa police clearance. Gaya sakin, addl docs ko is police and aom.

jade83

Dec 18, 2014
10242015 said:
-Hi we have the same issue. Dec 11th applicant here, my hubby's Ecas says they started processing the application last Feb 22nd, until now we don't received any emails/updates yet. Some of my co-December applicants received an acknowledgement already even though they don't have any additional documents to submit.
Hello 10242015

Manila Immigration just replied to my email this morning and said that they have my file and that they have already started processing it last March 17 and that my application is still within the normal processing times. So tanong ko lang, ano ba ang normal processing times? Is it 2 or 3 months? kasi they said we can contact them if we are beyond the normal processing times, but I don't know what's the normal processing times. Also, somebody here suggested requesting for the GCMS notes kasi mas case specific daw yun, do you know how to request these notes?

Anyway, I wish you're husband will get his visa soon and that would also mean mine is not far along. :)

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
karla050815 said:
Hello guys may ng PPR n na ba na september applicant ?thanks
meron na po.. sa FB 2015 group

Apr 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 11, 2015
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
December 7, 2015
Passport Req..
September 22, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
October 3, 2016
LANDED..........
October 23, 2016
Hi jade83
It was a good thing that CEM emailed back to you already. we emailed them but we only received auto reply messages. anyways, the GCMS notes will take a month for the result and only the sponsor can request this one. I just found out from the group on Facebook that starting May 26th we can access the status of the application by respective Visa office under family sponsorship. so We no longer plan to order any GCMS notes.