+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
I think our file is also being transfered from cpc-m to manila for background check as our background check was already in process. But now its back to we will meassage you when it is in progress.

Rockhound

May 14, 2019
Thank you po. Normal process po ba yung na ttransfer po sa Manila Visa office? From Sydney to Mississauga to Manila po kasi na yung nangyari po ngayon.
Yes it's the normal process. It will either stay in Mississauga, or it will get transferred. If your case is easy and nothing out of the ordinary, it seems to be a 50% chance of staying in Mississauga or getting transferred to Manila. If there is anything that makes it more complex, like the PA worked abroad somewhere such that a police check is required for that country or anything else, it always gets transferred to Manila. In my wife's case, she worked in the middle East previously, so they transferred to Manila and asked for a police check from that country. They also asked for an AOM (Advisory of Marriage) from PSA even though we submitted the original PSA issued Marriage Certificate.

Reactions: amaefiel

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Yes it's the normal process. It will either stay in Mississauga, or it will get transferred. If your case is easy and nothing out of the ordinary, it seems to be a 50% chance of staying in Mississauga or getting transferred to Manila. If there is anything that makes it more complex, like the PA worked abroad somewhere such that a police check is required for that country or anything else, it always gets transferred to Manila. In my wife's case, she worked in the middle East previously, so they transferred to Manila and asked for a police check from that country. They also asked for an AOM (Advisory of Marriage) from PSA even though we submitted the original PSA issued Marriage Certificate.
How did you know po that these were the documents/information they requested upon transfer to manila? May I also know kung anong stage na kayo sa process, you got passport request already? Thanks.

Rockhound

May 14, 2019
How did you know po that these were the documents/information they requested upon transfer to manila? May I also know kung anong stage na kayo sa process, you got passport request already? Thanks.
Actually the police check was requested right away by the Sydney office. Once it was transferred to Manila, they asked for AOM, and Biometrics. No passport request yet. January applicant. Medical, bio and all documents have been completed. Received Pre arrival at the end of April but nothing since.

amaefiel

Star Member
Mar 25, 2019
Actually the police check was requested right away by the Sydney office. Once it was transferred to Manila, they asked for AOM, and Biometrics.
I see. Did they sent you an email asking for the AOM? Coz mine was transferred to MVO on March however I haven't received any update. We did not receive any email either that they need more documents or whatsoever. When did you apply po?

Rockhound

May 14, 2019
I see. Did they sent you an email asking for the AOM? Coz mine was transferred to MVO on March however I haven't received any update. We did not receive any email either that they need more documents or whatsoever. When did you apply po?
We applied first week of January. They sent aor, med request, police clearance, and SA at the end of Feb. Transferred to MVO mid March. April 12 biometric email. Around the same day the AOM in was requested in GCKey. Biometric completed April 16. Police clearance and AOM submitted April 20 I think. End of April she got the Pre Arrival email. Nothing since.