+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

renzo03

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Need some help mga kabayan regarding Custody agreement. Kelangan ko p b nito khit ung IMM5604 e pipirmahan n ng ex ko kukunin ko n ksi mga anak s knya at dadalhin ko n dto s canada ages 10 & 8. Thanks in advance
Yeahh you need to ..minor pa kasi yong nag bata need ang consent ng father

renzo03

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
May alam k bng format ng custody agreement? or any idea kung ano dpat laman ng custody agreement
Thank you
Diba may form from cic na dapat permahan ng tatay..and one of my friend pumunta aila sa court malapit sa lugar nila pina pa sign ang ama sa harap ng lawer at ask mo rin photo copy ngil may kasi hihingin din yan ng immigration

renzo03

Star Member
Oct 20, 2018
Diba may form from cic na dapat permahan ng tatay..and one of my friend pumunta aila sa court malapit sa lugar nila pina pa sign ang ama sa harap ng lawer at ask mo rin photo copy ngil may kasi hihingin din yan ng immigration
I mean photo copy ng ID nya SSS id or driver license

Reactions: polar25

maraaa0122

Jul 18, 2018
Hi. Any update for May applicants? It's been 7 weeks after receiving pre-arrival and BGC has started. Patiently waiting for PPR.

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Hello not sure if anyone has same situation. Cant get answer in other threads. My partner and i applied in express entry common law same sex. Got nominated by NBPNP. During our application to PNP, we submitted many proofs of common law and got nominated. Now we received procedural fairness letter from manila VO asking for proofs of common law relationship. One in the list is advisory on marriages, is it same as Cenomar? We plan to submit through VFS although other options were given but the file size is limited 2MB only.
Hope someone can help out. Thanks.

Crise CG

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga /Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28OCT2016
Doc's Request.
08FEB2017
AOR Received.
31OCT2016
File Transfer...
17NOV2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT..Passed / background check IP 9March2017
Passport Req..
13MARCH2017 Glory to God.Submitted: 20MARCH2017
VISA ISSUED...
23MARCH2017
LANDED..........
MAY2017
Hello not sure if anyone has same situation. Cant get answer in other threads. My partner and i applied in express entry common law same sex. Got nominated by NBPNP. During our application to PNP, we submitted many proofs of common law and got nominated. Now we received procedural fairness letter from manila VO asking for proofs of common law relationship. One in the list is advisory on marriages, is it same as Cenomar? We plan to submit through VFS although other options were given but the file size is limited 2MB only.
Hope someone can help out. Thanks.
Yes advisory on marriage is like cenomar, instead on certifying that you are single u will be certified that you are married to this person. Re 2mb, its easy just go to a computer shop or other shop services and tell them u need the docs be scanned in 2 mb only (if u cant set ur scanner)

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Yes advisory on marriage is like cenomar, instead on certifying that you are single u will be certified that you are married to this person. Re 2mb, its easy just go to a computer shop or other shop services and tell them u need the docs be scanned in 2 mb only (if u cant set ur scanner)
They requested other evidences so it wont really fit 2mb. We have submitted cenomar initially and no record was found. So not sure how to get advisory when cenomar has no record. Pls correct me if im wrong or im missing something here. As ive read in other blogs that if when you request for it and no record was found they will give cenomar instead.
Also, getting this procedural letter means they are likely to reject the application? I hope not because we got approved through PNP and gave them most of what cic is requesting now.

Crise CG

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga /Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28OCT2016
Doc's Request.
08FEB2017
AOR Received.
31OCT2016
File Transfer...
17NOV2016
Med's Done....
UPFRONT..Passed / background check IP 9March2017
Passport Req..
13MARCH2017 Glory to God.Submitted: 20MARCH2017
VISA ISSUED...
23MARCH2017
LANDED..........
MAY2017
They requested other evidences so it wont really fit 2mb. We have submitted cenomar initially and no record was found. So not sure how to get advisory when cenomar has no record. Pls correct me if im wrong or im missing something here. As ive read in other blogs that if when you request for it and no record was found they will give cenomar instead.
Also, getting this procedural letter means they are likely to reject the application? I hope not because we got approved through PNP and gave them most of what cic is requesting now.
Exactly, they want to make sure if you are married or not. If u are, you'll receive AOM, if not, Cenomar. I suggest you just mail the documents needed. I have no idea about procedural fairness.

alexdoll

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys, those waiting for PPR, may updates na kayo? Sana we'll be able to hear from the embassy soon para naman makaabot tayo ng pasko or at least naman ng snow hahaha

pizzacat

Jun 19, 2018
Exactly, they want to make sure if you are married or not. If u are, you'll receive AOM, if not, Cenomar. I suggest you just mail the documents needed. I have no idea about procedural fairness.
Thanks! We were also asked to provide screenshots/print outs of messages.. we have been in a relatinship for almost 3 years (2 years as common law) and we have kept our conversations in whatsapp and text messages. Do we need to translate them? I think if we include all our conversations it might take hundreds of pages. Or do we include only a conversation starting with a date stamp?