+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

telay19

Oct 17, 2018
Hello, guys. Hope someone can patiently guide me sa application form. May question lang ako , sana matulongan nyo ako.

1. Form IM5533 Checklist

A) . Page 4. Supporting documents for sponsor number 4. Previous relationship.
May tanong dun na have you (the sponsor) previously been sponsored yourself for residence? Sagot ko yes.

If you answered yes , pls provide full name and date of your sponsor here. Nilagay ko name ng mother ko, tama po ba?

2. Form IMM1344 APPLICATION TO SPONSOR AGREMNT ...

PART 1: question number 6
b) UCI/CLIENT ID
saan ko makikita ito? Tinignan ko sa PR card ko walang uci nakalagay.

3. FORM IMM5532 RELATIONSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION

A) PART C page 4
I. question number 2. Did you have any contact before you met in person? YES
enough lang ba ang space i type ang sagot ko or do i need extra paper to elaborate pa ng mahaba?

II. Question number 3. Are you living together now? NO
Same tanong ko sa I.

III. QUESION NUMBER 11.
IS there more information you wish to sshare your relationship.

Ano po ilalagay ko na information o isusulat ko pa.

IV. Saang question pala na gagawa ka ng essay parang love story about our relationship

4. FORM IMM 5669 BACKGROUND DECLARATION

Question 1 and 2 UCI and Application number
Leave blank ko ba ito?

5. Mas maganda ba Magbayad muna ba ako ng application fee bago ko mag print ?

Pasyensya na marami akong tanong. Hirap magkamali at ibalik ang application. Salamat po sa lahat.

nikkisam

Nov 8, 2018
Hello, guys. Hope someone can patiently guide me sa application form. May question lang ako , sana matulongan nyo ako.

1. Form IM5533 Checklist

A) . Page 4. Supporting documents for sponsor number 4. Previous relationship.
May tanong dun na have you (the sponsor) previously been sponsored yourself for residence? Sagot ko yes.

If you answered yes , pls provide full name and date of your sponsor here. Nilagay ko name ng mother ko, tama po ba?

2. Form IMM1344 APPLICATION TO SPONSOR AGREMNT ...

PART 1: question number 6
b) UCI/CLIENT ID
saan ko makikita ito? Tinignan ko sa PR card ko walang uci nakalagay.

3. FORM IMM5532 RELATIONSHIP AND SPONSORSHIP EVALUATION

A) PART C page 4
I. question number 2. Did you have any contact before you met in person? YES
enough lang ba ang space i type ang sagot ko or do i need extra paper to elaborate pa ng mahaba?

II. Question number 3. Are you living together now? NO
Same tanong ko sa I.

III. QUESION NUMBER 11.
IS there more information you wish to sshare your relationship.

Ano po ilalagay ko na information o isusulat ko pa.

IV. Saang question pala na gagawa ka ng essay parang love story about our relationship

4. FORM IMM 5669 BACKGROUND DECLARATION

Question 1 and 2 UCI and Application number
Leave blank ko ba ito?

5. Mas maganda ba Magbayad muna ba ako ng application fee bago ko mag print ?

Pasyensya na marami akong tanong. Hirap magkamali at ibalik ang application. Salamat po sa lahat.
Hi, ill try to help..

1. Yep it’s right just put the name of the person who you sponsored before
2. You will recieve (i think) a new UCI number since thats another application. Once they recieve your application thats the time you’ll get your UCI / application number
3. I. In our case we sometimes put like a brief explanation. (Ex. Yes, i have always call him through facetime and chat online) the short and clear much better. You dont have to put long explanation :)
II. No is okay. But then again if ur not satisfied with ur answer u can just include a very brief explanation. 1-2 sentences is enough. Up to you. Cause based on my research here sa forum they sometimes put little information, just to be safe so they wont ask for more info :)
III. Up to you, who are you sponsoring again brief explanation of ur relationship. (Ex. My husband - we were classmates before we become bf and gf. Then years of living in together he proposed to me then we got married) short and simple :) this part in the application is just a support of ur relationship to the person ur sponsoring.
IV. I forgot. I think sa part in ur question above “information you wish to share your relationship” if ur sponsoring wife/bf/gf/husband. You can explain EVERYTHING in a saparate paper na. Where you put ur past conversations fb/txt, pictures to show that u really are in a relationship, scan love letters (if u have) , in my case my husband sometimes send me money it really helped alot scanning all the receipts etc etc
4. When we’re filling up the application we didnt fill up the IMM5669 cause they will ask for it after getting the AOR 1 (thats the time you will recieve ur UCI number) but others just fill it up and leave the UCI part blank. This is the most challenging part the background declaration. Double check. Double check :)
5. Up to you. But in my case we paid first before printing the application :)

Hope nkatulong ako. :)

Reactions: telay19

telay19

Oct 17, 2018
Thank you nikkisam. I'll be sponsoring my husband. Just got married last september. Sana matapos na ang gathering of documents at ma file na. Am pregnant now sana maka abot sya dito before ako manganak sa june. Hopeful.

alexdoll

Oct 19, 2018
Still no news May applicant ?some July applicant got their PPR already yesterday..stull hopping for may applicant
July? wow lucky. No updates for me I think, we haven't heard from our lawyer and I checked online too :( My husband just got back in CA after being here for 3 weeks. He was hoping I could go back with him but to no avail -.- June 2018 applicant, Oct. 3 pre-arrival :V

nikkisam

Nov 8, 2018
July? wow lucky. No updates for me I think, we haven't heard from our lawyer and I checked online too :( My husband just got back in CA after being here for 3 weeks. He was hoping I could go back with him but to no avail -.- June 2018 applicant, Oct. 3 pre-arrival :V
I guess theyre processing may and june papers.. hopefully we receive the good news before 2019 :(

Reactions: alexdoll

polar25

Star Member
Jun 3, 2014
Need some help mga kabayan regarding Custody agreement. Kelangan ko p b nito khit ung IMM5604 e pipirmahan n ng ex ko kukunin ko n ksi mga anak s knya at dadalhin ko n dto s canada ages 10 & 8. Thanks in advance