+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Rafael baby yana

Mar 28, 2018
It is possible that processing maybe delayed. May i know why your NBI has expired? Expiry date of NBI clearance is one year from date issued.
Actually, the first time na nag request sila, mali yung nasend ko na document... police clearance and na send ko instead of nbi. Pero i-niemail ko naman sa mvo noun na. Pero ngayon nag request ulit,

L_Graham

May 16, 2018
Nirecommend po kasi kami ng vfs dun sa fujifilm malapit sa kanila. Mas ok daw po kasi kung pupunta kami dun para mas sure daw po na tama yung isusubmit namin kasi pag mali na naman daw po mas matatagalan daw po na nakahold yung processing ng visa.
Hi,
May I know kung anong mali sa first pictures nyo that was submitted to Visa office? Kasusubmit lng din kasi naming last Monday.

Thanks.

FPJ12345

Star Member
May 25, 2018
New
After getting PR card by applicant , if applicant & sponsor(Canadian Citizen) start living together outside Canada , Does the time which they spend together outside Canada count or not in order to maintain time requirement of 3 years for citizenship?
This is also what I have read. As long as the spouse who is a canadian citizen is with them.

maria79

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Cebu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
30-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-02-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Actually, the first time na nag request sila, mali yung nasend ko na document... police clearance and na send ko instead of nbi. Pero i-niemail ko naman sa mvo noun na. Pero ngayon nag request ulit,
Maybe you should send your concern to the IRCC webform regarding the sending of your nbi clearance that was asked twice when you already emailed that document to MVO. Other option is to upload it in your gckey acct. Did you link your application to IRCC? Where did you get a notice that you have to send your NBI clearance again?

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
This is also what I have read. As long as the spouse who is a canadian citizen is with them.
PR Card holder has to physically be in Canada to be eligible for citizenship, unless the card holder or the applicant is a crown servant or a family member of a crown servant.

I would check the eligibility here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/citizenship/check-eligibility.asp and read up on the requirements here https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/eligibility.html

mariel09

Jun 4, 2018
Hello! Ask lang po if may nkaexperience po ba dito na nauna ung medical request pero wla pa ring schedule A request? Thank you

Timeline
April 30- CPC received
June 2- AOR 1
June 5- invitation to link online. linked to gckey
June 11- medical request
June 12- sponsor eligible
June 22- medicals passed
July 2- medicals received
..... Waiting for the next step
Hi, March 23 Applicant po kami pero yung schedule A sinama namin sa application package. Yung updated forms po ba yung ginamit nyo?

Lala06

Jul 6, 2018
Hi,
May I know kung anong mali sa first pictures nyo that was submitted to Visa office? Kasusubmit lng din kasi naming last Monday.

Thanks.
Yung specs daw po. Yun lang naman po sinabi nila. We compared din yung 2nd pic namin vs yung 1st na sinubmit namin. Ang laki din po talaga ng difference.

Rafael baby yana

Mar 28, 2018
Maybe you should send your concern to the IRCC webform regarding the sending of your nbi clearance that was asked twice when you already emailed that document to MVO. Other option is to upload it in your gckey acct. Did you link your application to IRCC? Where did you get a notice that you have to send your NBI clearance again?
In-upload ko na po siya tru gckey.

Lolove

Jun 14, 2018
Yung medical buh it takes months kasi hanggang ngayon wala parin update ang sa amin may 2018 applicant NO SA and med req but our gckey mynkalgay sa bgc your application is in progress ano po ba ibig sabihin nun??