+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Ayezhia

Feb 27, 2018
My ecas states that they started processing PA application on June 27, we also received an email that my application will be processed on my local VO. Question is, are they already processing my background check since in ecas it says that they started processing it since June 27 but my gckey states that "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check."
Background check will start when they told you so..it will appear in your gckey..it will usually take few months before they start checking your background.Background check is not the only process they mean when they said they already processing your application in you local visa office.

Esereth82 V

Jul 3, 2018
Butuan City
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
18-05-2018
Ok lng po ba hnd umattend ng pre arrival ?
Mas maganda mag attend ng Pre Arrival kasi marami kang knowledge and insights na ma gain and may MAP which can help you plan out your career path jn Canada.

chinito15

Jul 22, 2018
hi, i just have a question po about the requirements ng passport photo for spousal sponsorship .. need pa po ba yung details ng studio sa likod? pwede po bang isulat ko lang yun or it has to come talaga printed sa likod ng photo?

Last edited:

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
Please, , can someone tellme how to apply for canada visa. I am a Nigerian by name Annie. i wish to work in canada, but dont know how to go about it.
It depends on what kind of visa you are looking for. If spousal, you may read this: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/family-sponsorship/spouse-partner-children.html
If others, you can browse this forum: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/

hi, i just have a question po about the requirements ng passport photo for spousal sponsorship .. need pa po ba yung details ng studio sa likod? pwede po bang isulat ko lang yun or it has to come talaga printed sa likod ng photo?

The back of one (1) photo must:

• bear the name and date of birth of the subject, as well as the name and complete address of the photography studio;
  • bear the date the photo was taken;
  • The photographer may use a stamp or handwrite this information. Stick-on labels are not accepted.

Ltbigs

Jun 30, 2017
To everyone in here whose application has been approved, did you guys get your original application back including all important documents??? PLEASE REPLY

rainbow_girl

Mar 12, 2016
Hi,

I have a question regarding the income requirements to sponsor my mother next year 2019. I just got here April 2017. Thus, I only have a 2017 NOA and will have a 2018 NOA. I'm married and my husband has a 2016, 2017 NOA and 2018 NOA.

Will I be eligible to sponsor my mom on 2019, if my husband is the one with 3 NOAs and I only have 2?

Appreciate your answers. Thank you in advance!

Lolove

Jun 14, 2018
Hi we are may 10 applicant but until now we dont have any medical request but on mu gckey background is in progress and review of eligibilty..can someone explain me about this

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Question din po. Ako po yung sponsor at nag-appoint yung asawa ko na ako yung representative niya which means na unpaid representative ako. Yung problema po ngayon ay hindi pala pwede (yata) na maglink ng application sa online account kung may unpaid representative. Okay lang po ba yun or icancel nalang namin yung appointment pag nakareceive na kami ng AOR1?
You should be able to link it no problem, as long as I think you ticked a box that says you are a family member / a friend of the principal applicant. I was appointed as the sponsor for my husband's application and I was able to link it to my account when the time came.

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
To everyone in here whose application has been approved, did you guys get your original application back including all important documents??? PLEASE REPLY
Not on our case. What documents did you submit that you wanted to get back? If they're documents like the birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc, you can easily request for new copies though the NSO (now PSA). I remember reading it somewhere in the application or maybe the guidelines that they do not return anything submitted to them, original or not. In the case of those who did receive their documents back, I don't know why they did.

Reactions: Ltbigs

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
You should be able to link it no problem, as long as I think you ticked a box that says you are a family member / a friend of the principal applicant. I was appointed as the sponsor for my husband's application and I was able to link it to my account when the time came.
Hopefully! *fingers crossed*

Thank you.

Reactions: ayns

Ltbigs

Jun 30, 2017
Not on our case. What documents did you submit that you wanted to get back? If they're documents like the birth certificate, marriage certificate, etc, you can easily request for new copies though the NSO (now PSA). I remember reading it somewhere in the application or maybe the guidelines that they do not return anything submitted to them, original or not. In the case of those who did receive their documents back, I don't know why they did.
thanks for the kind reply. yeah just wondering. we contacted the Visa office and was informed that they will not return our documents.

Reactions: ayns

ayns

Star Member
Dec 14, 2010
Vancouver, BC
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
02-08-2017
Doc's Request.
18-09-2017
AOR Received.
18-09-2017
File Transfer...
06-10-2017
Med's Request
21-09-2017
Med's Done....
29-09-2017
Hopefully! *fingers crossed*

Thank you.
No worries. I think it's the paid representatives with I think their IDs where you won't be able to link it to a GCKey account.. But yours should be fine. :) Good luck!

Rafael baby yana

Mar 28, 2018
Hi Everyone!

Kung ba nag request ulit sila ng nbi possible ba na madelay yung papers?

Also, anyone who is january applicant there? May I know your status po? Thanks,

maria79

Star Member
Feb 13, 2018
Cebu
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
30-11-2017
AOR Received.
24-01-2018
Med's Request
12-02-2018
Med's Done....
17-02-2018
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
12-09-2018
Hi Everyone!

Kung ba nag request ulit sila ng nbi possible ba na madelay yung papers?

Also, anyone who is january applicant there? May I know your status po? Thanks,
It is possible that processing maybe delayed. May i know why your NBI has expired? Expiry date of NBI clearance is one year from date issued.