+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New IRCC Portal - Study Permit

MasoudT

Mar 3, 2022
That was the same thing I used though...
Very fast and simple
Hello,
I can not link it with my ircc secure account (old) , is it necessary? Have you got any results from the new portal?
Thank you for your given time.

Menzhel1462

Star Member
Mar 7, 2022
Hello,
I can not link it with my ircc secure account (old) , is it necessary? Have you got any results from the new portal?
Thank you for your given time.
Hi
If you need help with your application I can assist you…that’s if you haven’t already submitted it. I applied in sept 2021 and got my ppr on November 2021 so I’m in Canada atm for Winter session

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I am still waiting on my results from GCkey. It has been way past the processing period and was wondering should I just take the plug and apply in the new IRCC portal?

Would it effect my old application?

djamhour

Apr 19, 2022
Hi
If you need help with your application I can assist you…that’s if you haven’t already submitted it. I applied in sept 2021 and got my ppr on November 2021 so I’m in Canada atm for Winter session
Hi , can you please assist me on extra documents you have uploaded as new portal do not ask to upload forms, photo, police check, etc..

poojahegde

Apr 12, 2022
Hi, I am still waiting on my results from GCkey. It has been way past the processing period and was wondering should I just take the plug and apply in the new IRCC portal?

Would it effect my old application?
I would suggest you to wait rather than to apply in new portal. There are people who are still waiting for a very long time and no update in new portal, and also refusals are more in new portal

jojogarcia

May 16, 2022
hi! I'm about to lodge my application this week but still torn between gckey or the new portal.
Just wanted to know if you received your gmcs notes and were you able to reapply? Hope you could share your experience. Thanks so much!

oladele493

Apr 18, 2022
Hey Guys,

Has anyone tried applying for a study permit through the new ( Visitor Visa IRCC Portal)? There is now an option for a study permit.
please, which one is the new IRCC portal? I am pretty confused. Kindly differentiate between the old and the new portal