+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New international graduates stream 40000 applicants

Tombell1997

Dec 4, 2020
Hello

One of the eligibility requirements to apply for the new permanent residency application for international graduates opening on the 6th of May says this "Be employed in Canada with a valid permit or authorization to work pursuant to the Act and Regulations at the time the application"

I'm a little bit confused on the "authorization to work " part, I graduated humber college with diploma in 2020 but now I go to university of Toronto as an undergraduate, I don't have pgwp but I have a study that allows me to work 20 hours a week and I have a job, does this Qualify as authorization to work?

Reactions: Taweda

Taweda

Star Member
Nov 25, 2016
Hello

One of the eligibility requirements to apply for the new permanent residency application for international graduates opening on the 6th of May says this "Be employed in Canada with a valid permit or authorization to work pursuant to the Act and Regulations at the time the application"

I'm a little bit confused on the "authorization to work " part, I graduated humber college with diploma in 2020 but now I go to university of Toronto as an undergraduate, I don't have pgwp but I have a study that allows me to work 20 hours a week and I have a job, does this Qualify as authorization to work?
Yes. It's a bit confusing
we should wait a bit until May 6 and see