+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
Hi All,
Any suggestions will be useful. My spouse's visitor visa got refused today. I did attach an employer letter, property doc, etc. to show ties to home country. They refused on the below grounds. We hadn't applied for PR before submitting trv application, we did after. Should i reapply? Please advise what I need to do to get an approval.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.
• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have travelled to Canada in Oct 2021 (was earlier in Canada for 2 years) on ICT work permit. My spouse and elder daughter are in India also have their work permit and visitor visa available. I had new born twins in June 2021 in India for whom I have filed a visitor visa on 14-Dec-2021 and plan to bring my family once their visa is approved.

Any idea how much time it is taking for visitor visa approval of dependent infants? And is there are way to fast track the process since its already been 1 month since their visa was filed.

Appreciate your inputs, Thanks!

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hello Guys,

I have travelled to Canada in Oct 2021 (was earlier in Canada for 2 years) on ICT work permit. My spouse and elder daughter are in India also have their work permit and visitor visa available. I had new born twins in June 2021 in India for whom I have filed a visitor visa on 14-Dec-2021 and plan to bring my family once their visa is approved.

Any idea how much time it is taking for visitor visa approval of dependent infants? And is there are way to fast track the process since its already been 1 month since their visa was filed.

Appreciate your inputs, Thanks!
My dependant’s visitor visa application exceeded two months and many applicants are waiting since September 2021.

johny418_ind

Star Member
Dec 21, 2016
Hi All,

I have submitted Visitor Visa application for my mother 2 times :-

1st app : June 23, 2021
2nd app :10 Nov ,2021

Biometrics got updated on August 31, 2021 and just waiting.

Any idea how much time it will take to get PPR and will there be any benefit for going to the local MP .

Will appreciate any inputs !!

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
My dependant’s visitor visa application exceeded two months and many applicants are waiting since September 2021.
Oh okay…have you filed for infant TRV as well?
Did u submit webform or the crisis webform since it’s crossed 50 days processing time showed on portal?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Did u submit webform or the crisis webform since it’s crossed 50 days processing time showed on portal?
TRV and Visitor Visa are same.
I submitted a lot of webforms and no progress in the application.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
We have parallelly submitted our child’s sponsorship application as well and the Application and Uci number received yesterday.

vijayb104

Star Member
Sep 22, 2019
TRV and Visitor Visa are same.
I submitted a lot of webforms and no progress in the application.
Yes I know TRV and visitor visa are same and I believe we are on similar boats :)
Even my twins got added on my Express Entry application on 15-dec-2021 as soon as I submitted the TRV for them, but my priority is to bring them here as soon as possible.

Did you submit any webform using the using link, considering the infant is a dependent and there is a need to be united with the parent.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Yes I know TRV and visitor visa are same and I believe we are on similar boats :)
Even my twins got added on my Express Entry application on 15-dec-2021 as soon as I submitted the TRV for them, but my priority is to bring them here as soon as possible.

Did you submit any webform using the using link, considering the infant is a dependent and there is a need to be united with the parent.
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/ClientContact/en/Crisis
Yes i did, but no response from them.