Guys :D got PPR request for my mom!! YAYY

This is for Supervisa application.
Original Application: 5th Oct 2020
Biometric Request: 23rd Nov 2020
Biometric done: 11th Aug 2021
2nd Application through IRCC Portal: 2nd Jan 2022
PPR/BVL - 10th Jan2022
:D

My mom is in New Delhi, India. The BVL states that Ottawa sent the letter. PPR doesn't say who processed.
First application was through an agent (useless), 2nd I did by myself on the Portal.
I am a PR who will take Citizenship Oath in a week :)
So Happy :D :D
I am following most of your posts here. I hope you hear good news soon as well.
Congratulations!!!

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Guys, I need an advice. Can I submit my mom's super visa application right after approved TRV visa? Can she have 2 visas at the same time once super visa is approved? How does super visa work: she can stay up to 2 years in Canada without leaving Canada, then let's say leave Canada for a day\a week and then enter Canada again for up to 2 years? Can she do it during 10 years period? Thanks for your advice, I didn't deal with super visas before

sv31

Nov 24, 2021
Guys, I need an advice. Can I submit my mom's super visa application right after approved TRV visa? Can she have 2 visas at the same time once super visa is approved? How does super visa work: she can stay up to 2 years in Canada without leaving Canada, then let's say leave Canada for a day\a week and then enter Canada again for up to 2 years? Can she do it during 10 years period? Thanks for your advice, I didn't deal with super visas before
Hi I do not know about the part about 2 visas at the same time. But I do know that she can exit after 2 years even for a day (she will need the exit stamp on her passport) and valid separate visa to US (if you think you are taking her to US and then can return after a day) and then re-enter Canada and get a valid entry stamp. Yes, you can keep doing it for 10 years. But the stamps have to be within the time frames with a proper exit and proper entry. An insurance coverage in this application is mandatory (that's the expensive part) which you do not have in the 6 month visitor visa. You can go through the specifications online.

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
Hi I do not know about the part about 2 visas at the same time. But I do know that she can exit after 2 years even for a day (she will need the exit stamp on her passport) and valid separate visa to US (if you think you are taking her to US and then can return after a day) and then re-enter Canada and get a valid entry stamp. Yes, you can keep doing it for 10 years. But the stamps have to be within the time frames with a proper exit and proper entry. An insurance coverage in this application is mandatory (that's the expensive part) which you do not have in the 6 month visitor visa. You can go through the specifications online.
Thank you. Yes, I'm aware of insurance. It's needed anyway even if one holds a visitor visa, it can save a lot of money if a family member gets in trouble

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
True that. Minimum coverage of $100,000 CAD in Super visa.
Yes, I'm aware. Thanks.
Do you know if a person can submit a super visa application outside of Canada, enter Canada with TRV visa and pass a medical exam in Canada?

sv31

Nov 24, 2021
Yes, I'm aware. Thanks.
Do you know if a person can submit a super visa application outside of Canada, enter Canada with TRV visa and pass a medical exam in Canada?
umm I am not an immigration consultant so I do not know 100%. But I do know that Supervisa application is to be done from outside the country. They might ask your mom to exit the country, do medical get result and re-enter. Too much hassle. Maybe just check if you can reapply now. And simply reapply while she is in the home country (do upfront medical - I did for my mom) and get the biometric out of the way too.

Reactions: qwertas

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
umm I am not an immigration consultant so I do not know 100%. But I do know that Supervisa application is to be done from outside the country. They might ask your mom to exit the country, do medical get result and re-enter. Too much hassle. Maybe just check if you can reapply now. And simply reapply while she is in the home country (do upfront medical - I did for my mom) and get the biometric out of the way too.
Thank you, appreciate your advice

Reactions: sv31

civiluv24

Champion Member
Jun 16, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-11-2016
Doc's Request.
26-01-2017
Nomination.....
10-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-06-2017
IELTS Request
Submitted with application to CIC
File Transfer...
17-07-2017
Med's Request
07-08-2018
Med's Done....
10-08-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Yes, I'm aware. Thanks.
i just know someone whose application was approved and rejected for supervisa because applicant was within canada when approved, though they applied when they were out of canada. You will need to explain them before you make entry , that you will be applying out of canada, perform medicals upfront and include and then processing can start. but i am not sure if there are chances of acceptance. its at your risk you can try.

IRCC website states applicant to be outside of canada when applying.

qwertas

Dec 16, 2018
i just know someone whose application was approved and rejected for supervisa because applicant was within canada when approved, though they applied when they were out of canada. You will need to explain them before you make entry , that you will be applying out of canada, perform medicals upfront and include and then processing can start. but i am not sure if there are chances of acceptance. its at your risk you can try.

IRCC website states applicant to be outside of canada when applying.
Thank you for your comment.
"IRCC website states applicant to be outside of canada when applying." - yes, it's exactly what IRCC states, that an applicant should submit the application outside but they don't state that the applicant should remain outside during the process

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
I have submitted application for my parents 3 rd time now

1st app :31 dec 2020
2nd app:3 oct ircc portal
3rd app: 21 dec ircc portal

Biometrics got updated now on 2nd and 3rd application, now just waiting