+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Are you sure? I am sorry but I saw in a thread that we have to give all this information;

1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

This is not it?
this sounds like for a PR passport request

Reactions: aditi123456

RavRishi

Jun 12, 2020
Hi guys,

my friend is india right now
He applied trv from inside canada on may 26 2021
But no update so far
He don’t have biometric ??
Should he apply new ircc portal ??
And will he get ppr within 14-30 day?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I also applied an application through portal on 11/11. Still nothing
Ok is there a category for returning students and workers in that? I'm not sure

GC key is now at 40 days processing but I'm not sure if that's applicable to trvs over existing SO and WP

Nov 30, 2021
Hi all

plz suggest me!!!!

I applied Visitor visa for canda in which I forgot to mention to my agent about my husband previously refused visa under family stream in 2011. I got refusal that your application is refused on the basis of not providing truthful information that your visa was refused in past. They said you are welcome to reapply if you can respond to this concern and demonstrate?? Please suggest me whatI have to do. Thanks

Nov 30, 2021
moment ago
Hi all

plz suggest me!!!!

I applied Visitor visa for canda in which I forgot to mention to my agent about my husband previously refused visa under family stream in 2011. I got refusal that your application is refused on the basis of not providing truthful information that your visa was refused in past. They said you are welcome to reapply if you can respond to this concern and demonstrate?? Please suggest me whatI have to do. Thanks

Vkbhalla

Sep 28, 2021
Hi guys my parents received PPR yesterday from Delhi office. I just wanted to know what all documents do we need to send to VFS via bluedart? I already submitted a webform and now I am waiting for the payment link. Please let me what documents do I need to send for a vistor visa PPR?

timeline:

Second Application submitted: Nov 21. 2021

PPR: Nov 28th, 2021
Congratulations. What reason you specified as with in 7 days you got ppr letter.
It will help many.