+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Yeah they give this standard answer if the applicant is currently residing in India. I have seen that Ottawa is processing most applications from the new portal

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys my parents received PPR yesterday from Delhi office. I just wanted to know what all documents do we need to send to VFS via bluedart? I already submitted a webform and now I am waiting for the payment link. Please let me what documents do I need to send for a vistor visa PPR?

timeline:

Second Application submitted: Nov 21. 2021

PPR: Nov 28th, 2021
Congratulations, did you apply on portal or GC Key?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
They had already given their biometrics for the 1st application in New Delhi
I am not referring to the biometric submission.
When you received the Original Passport request, you would have received a Biometric Validity Letter which will mention which office decided. Can you check that to see if it is Ottawa ?

aditi123456

Jul 13, 2020
Only Passport.
Are you sure? I am sorry but I saw in a thread that we have to give all this information;

1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

This is not it?

Reactions: Olivia 237

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Are you sure? I am sorry but I saw in a thread that we have to give all this information;

1. Passport
2. Height and eye color of the passport holder - Printed in a Plain sheet with name and PP number
3. Passport request letter (IRCC)
4. VFS consent form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
5. Courier & SMS form (will be included in the confirmation email from VFS after payment)
6. 2 photos as per the specifications in passport request letter. ONE of the photos should have the stamp of the photo studio at the back + date of clicking the photo + name of the person + date of birth

This is not it?
I have no clue about this list. please cross check with whoever posted this.

aditi123456

Jul 13, 2020
Hi guys my parents received PPR yesterday from Delhi office. I just wanted to know what all documents do we need to send to VFS via bluedart? I already submitted a webform and now I am waiting for the payment link. Please let me what documents do I need to send for a vistor visa PPR? Please if someone has applied let me know as there is nothing on the VFS website

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
Hi guys my parents received PPR yesterday from Delhi office. I just wanted to know what all documents do we need to send to VFS via bluedart? I already submitted a webform and now I am waiting for the payment link. Please let me what documents do I need to send for a vistor visa PPR? Please if someone has applied let me know as there is nothing on the VFS website
just the passport and the PPR letter , as far as i can remember

Reactions: aditi123456

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Hi guys my parents received PPR yesterday from Delhi office. I just wanted to know what all documents do we need to send to VFS via bluedart? I already submitted a webform and now I am waiting for the payment link. Please let me what documents do I need to send for a vistor visa PPR?

timeline:

Second Application submitted: Nov 21. 2021

PPR: Nov 28th, 2021
Hi Aditi, did you submit your second application on Nov 21 or Oct 21?
Sorry, just wanted to get better understanding of timelines as it is usually taking around 30-40 days for most of the applicatns.