Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
Hello everyone. I applied my mom her tourist visa in the IRCC portal. She had an upfront medical exam on Sept 20, 2021 which I also included in her application. However today, she received a medical request. I should just send the e-medical form via webform right? Tia

Upfront Medical: Sept 20
Application filed: Nov. 17
Biometrics: done already when I tried to apply her supervisa on Sept. 1st
Medical Request: Nov. 23
Attach where the request was sent. It will be processed in 1 week... ideally upfron medical we need to send webform or attach with application. Sometimes they dont see those.

Reactions: jeychie18

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
It is now officially 30 business days since IRCC asked to resubmit my sister’s application on the new portal. First application was sent on July 14th, 2021. Sent webform a couple days later to request priority processing and travel authorization letter (family reunification with a Permant Resident).

They issued and sent the authorization letter through email, but forgot to issue the PPR. We replied and said it was supposed to come with PPR, they replied and said the letter was issued in error and to disregard it but that her application was now going to priority processingand to expect a reply soon.

This was in August and nothing happened ever since. We submitted another travel exemption webform and we got a reply on October 12th to resubmit on the new portal and that to expect a correspondence within 14-30 business days. We resubmitted same day, and today makes it 30 business days with no response. She applied from Nigeria and the Visa Office is Nairobi, Kenya.

IRCC need to be held accountable for their words and actions. Why say one thing if you know you won’t be able to commit to it? That department is a whole mess, it needs a revamp.

IRCC will keep acting arbitrarily until something is done and they end up with many lawsuits in their hands for causing emotional/mental distress and damage on applicants; from temporary resident applicants to permanent resident applicants and citizenship applicants.

Reactions: Kumar25

Bony17

May 16, 2021
It is now officially 30 business days since IRCC asked to resubmit my sister’s application on the new portal. First application was sent on July 14th, 2021. Sent webform a couple days later to request priority processing and travel authorization letter (family reunification with a Permant Resident).

They issued and sent the authorization letter through email, but forgot to issue the PPR. We replied and said it was supposed to come with PPR, they replied and said the letter was issued in error and to disregard it but that her application was now going to priority processingand to expect a reply soon.

This was in August and nothing happened ever since. We submitted another travel exemption webform and we got a reply on October 12th to resubmit on the new portal and that to expect a correspondence within 14-30 business days. We resubmitted same day, and today makes it 30 business days with no response. She applied from Nigeria and the Visa Office is Nairobi, Kenya.

IRCC need to be held accountable for their words and actions. Why say one thing if you know you won’t be able to commit to it? That department is a whole mess, it needs a revamp.

IRCC will keep acting arbitrarily until something is done and they end up with many lawsuits in their hands for causing emotional/mental distress and damage on applicants; from temporary resident applicants to permanent resident applicants and citizenship applicants.
I am an an extended family of a PR too and today marks 38 business days since I applied through IRCC new portal and my advise is,let's be patient and be positive to get PPRs since they say that the more they delay in processing the more chances are high to get approved.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
I am an an extended family of a PR too and today marks 38 business days since I applied through IRCC new portal and my advise is,let's be patient and be positive to get PPRs since they say that the more they delay in processing the more chances are high to get approved.
38 business days? That’s so unfair. Like what was the point of telling applicans 14-30 business days when you know you’re gonna be taking your sweet time.

And is the last part of your message so? Was that from an official source? I’ve never heard that one before that the more they delay your application the higher the chances of approval.

Bony17

May 16, 2021
38 business days? That’s so unfair. Like what was the point of telling applicans 14-30 business days when you know you’re gonna be taking your sweet time.

And is the last part of your message so? Was that from an official source? I’ve never heard that one before that the more they delay your application the higher the chances of approval.
That is due to many timelines I saw here
They usually reject quickly like not more than 15 business days after the application and not more than 10 business days after the eligibility review start.(this is on the new portal)
On your application did the eligibility review started already? If yes when?

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
That is due to many timelines I saw here
They usually reject quickly like not more than 15 business days after the application and not more than 10 business days after the eligibility review start.(this is on the new portal)
On your application did the eligibility review started already? If yes when?
Oh, I see. Good observation still. The eligibility never started on either applications. I just checked the old application now (GCKey) and it was withdrawn on the 22nd of this month (two days ago). So could this be that good news is on the way? The new application (Portal) is still processing and eligibility hasn’t started on it.

Bony17

May 16, 2021
Oh, I see. Good observation still. The eligibility never started on either applications. I just checked the old application now (GCKey) and it was withdrawn on the 22nd of this month (two days ago). So could this be that good news is on the way? The new application (Portal) is still processing and eligibility hasn’t started on it.
For some applications the eligibility doesn't show that it started and usually get updated on the same day as the PPR but for my case the eligibility review started on the 9th October.
About the withdrawal,they are also some cases where the second application got approved when the first application is still on.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
For some applications the eligibility doesn't show that it started and usually get updated on the same day as the PPR but for my case the eligibility review started on the 9th October.
About the withdrawal,they are also some cases where the second application got approved when the first application is still on.
Ah, I see. There’s no logic to any of it whatsoever, they just do as they wish lol. But since the old application was withdrawn on the 28th business day after the Portal application, it could be deduced that they’ve (almost) arrived at a decision for the second app? Also, there was no refund on the old application. Not really worried about that still since they said it’s not guaranteed.

Hopefully you get your PPR soon, you’ve waited so long.

Bony17

May 16, 2021
Ah, I see. There’s no logic to any of it whatsoever, they just do as they wish lol. But since the old application was withdrawn on the 28th business day after the Portal application, it could be deduced that they’ve (almost) arrived at a decision for the second app? Also, there was no refund on the old application. Not really worried about that still since they said it’s not guaranteed.

Hopefully you get your PPR soon, you’ve waited so long.
That can really give hope indeed
Let us wait again a little bit
Thank you very much and I wish the same thing.

Reactions: thatguyoverthere

patelsagarh30

Sep 21, 2018
Spouse TRV
Ankara office

First application (account): May 15
Second Application (portal): Sept. 9
BVL (to account): Nov. 10
BVL (to portal): Nov. 23
PPR (to portal): Nov. 23
Congratulations.

With the first application biometrics were given?
If yes how to link the same biometrics with the Portal application?
Or gave biometrics again with portal application?
Thank you

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Now they have officially posted that all visitor visa applications from India are getting resolved in 40 days. Question for people like me who are waiting for more than 60 days now

1. What should we do?
2. Will they process our application in another couple of days?
3. Should we raise a webform? Will it further delays the processing?
4. Should we submit a new application?

Reactions: Nikhil Patel msw

Nikhil Patel msw

Star Member
Nov 7, 2019
Now they have officially posted that all visitor visa applications from India are getting resolved in 40 days. Question for people like me who are waiting for more than 60 days now

1. What should we do?
Whose posted this new and which site please tell us

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019

1. What should we do?
Right, probably they would adhere to these timelines for our new portal applications. I submitted latest one on 4th November 2021.
I currently have 3 active applications. Two in GC key, one in portal.