App. Filed.......
15-05-2013
AOR Received.
06-09-2013
Med's Request
04-12-2013
Passport Req..
04-12-2013
In the webform to tell about delay in biometric do we need to select YES or NO : Is your application being processed by an office OUTSIDE Canada?
In our case we applied using GCKEY , my parents live in India and we got Biometric Request(near New Delhi).

Jashley

Sep 28, 2021
I have a question. I just got my visa approved, do I still need a written authorization to travel to visit my wife who is temporary resident in Canada?
Thank you!

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
I have a question. I just got my visa approved, do I still need a written authorization to travel to visit my wife who is temporary resident in Canada?
Thank you!
I don't think you need an authorization anymore. If you are fully vaccinated with an approved vaccine you can travel

Reactions: Jashley

N90

Star Member
Oct 21, 2019
Hi All
I finally received PPR today for my son.

Application Date: 24 June 2021
PPR: 27 October 2021

Purpose: Family Reunification
VO - Abu Dhabi, UAE

Raised webform to prioritize application on 14th July 2021. Received a response with confirmation on 6 August 2021. I did NOT re-apply after Sept 7th 2021.

good luck guys!

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Hi All
I finally received PPR today for my son.

Application Date: 24 June 2021
PPR: 27 October 2021

Purpose: Family Reunification
VO - Abu Dhabi, UAE

Raised webform to prioritize application on 14th July 2021. Received a response with confirmation on 6 August 2021. I did NOT re-apply after Sept 7th 2021.

good luck guys!
Congo

Reactions: N90

shaks999

Jul 31, 2018
Finally received PPR for my parents yesterday. Reapplication date Sept 29. The status on the new portal is still SUBMITTED but got a message with the passport request. Does anyone know how long it takes from time of sending passport to stamping?

Another question related to vaccination status - if they have been fully vaccinated with non-approved vaccine (SinoPharm), if they get ONE shot of Moderna/Pfizer, will they be considered fully vaccinated? I feel like there is a difference in definition of vaccinated for purpose of Ontario vaccine passport (which states one shot after fully vaccinated non-approved) vs. the Canada federal definition for purpose of quarantine (which is only fully vaccinated with Canada-approved vaccines) - is that right? Thanks!

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
Finally received PPR for my parents yesterday. Reapplication date Sept 29. The status on the new portal is still SUBMITTED but got a message with the passport request. Does anyone know how long it takes from time of sending passport to stamping?

Another question related to vaccination status - if they have been fully vaccinated with non-approved vaccine (SinoPharm), if they get ONE shot of Moderna/Pfizer, will they be considered fully vaccinated? I feel like there is a difference in definition of vaccinated for purpose of Ontario vaccine passport (which states one shot after fully vaccinated non-approved) vs. the Canada federal definition for purpose of quarantine (which is only fully vaccinated with Canada-approved vaccines) - is that right? Thanks!
Congratulations friend!
can you please share your VO.