+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
I applied through gc key. I had called IRCC thrice but they are saying the application is transferred to Delhi and I may have to ask them. Delhi VO cannot be reached through phone
You can try sending an email or a direct webform to the Delhi VO, if not done already.

thatguyoverthere

Dec 14, 2017
What that agent has told you is a plain lie! My M.P. informed us that our portal tourist application has been passed in all aspects (criminality, eligibility, and security), though even after that presumed 30 business day, we have not heard anything from IRCC, nor is the first application of ours (GCKey one) withdrawn!

My piece of advice for you is that literally rely on nothing you hear from them. They have been commanded to divert all the rightful enquiries they get of the applicants from all over the world.
I agree. Someone on here actually had their second application approved while the first (GCKey) still remained in process by all indications - it was not withdrawn. And that directly contradicted the information they put out lol

arathee

Sep 22, 2021
I applied through gc key. I had called IRCC thrice but they are saying the application is transferred to Delhi and I may have to ask them. Delhi VO cannot be reached through phone
Even if you manage to get them on call, they say they cannot share any status on phone and the status will be same what you see in your account, then what the point of having a calling number.

Reactions: Vedant_agarwalla

waheguruji88

Mar 5, 2019
Good morning all of you. Hi, I applied this Sunday for trv to meet my wife. She is PR in Canada. I just got message in my portal summary of application. What does it means? Please help.

laika

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just called IRCC and that was no help and wrote following letter to PM and IRCC minister

The following paragraph is to provide you more context on our situation and the reason we are reaching out to you directly.

We are expecting our first baby in the next 7 weeks and this is our first baby. So we applied for a TRV for my in-laws in June this year. We anticipated the delay in processing TRV and applied as early as possible. It has been more than 4 months since we submitted the application and we have not received any further update regarding it.

The reasons why we are reaching you at this moment are,
1. IRCC created new portal and asked to apply again on Sep 07 and we applied again
2. IRCC started approving TRVs to applicants who applied quite recently but ignoring applications like ours who need critical care when required.
3. There is a lot of confusion on where to apply so we made 3 applications in the timeline and different portal
4. Raised webforms and followed every step that was mentioned and yet we are not seeing any improvements on our applications
5. We invested more time, energy and money than regular applicants.

At this point of time, we are struggling to make informed decisions regarding the travel plans for in-laws, the cost associated to purchase flights due to such a short time span, the complications to pregnancy and support we need in case of no TRV approval.

Application Details are below:
If it makes you feel better, we had a daughter in january. My mom applied 5 months before to be here during the birth....no news....
We sent several webforms and emails.

We reapplied sept hoping she will br able to make it for christmas and meet her grandchild....no news since.....my MP sent a letter to IRCC but it was useless.....i am calling them again tomorrow

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
If it makes you feel better, we had a daughter in january. My mom applied 5 months before to be here during the birth....no news....

We reapplied sept hoping she will br able to make it for christmas and meet her grandchild....no news since.....my MP sent a letter to IRCC but it was useless.....i am calling them again tomorrow
Sad to know this, people are getting approvals for pleasure, visiting and re-unite but our situation is just blind sided.

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
At this point I am not optimistic about the situation,

Baby is coming in another 6 weeks, to get passport back it takes another 3-4weeks if I get approval this week or next and by that time flight charges will be jacked up and that would be a big dent to my wallet.

I am not sure how far a head someone has to plan the TRV process or one must be fckn lucky to get one soon. d**k heads these people.

Reactions: Marh

Berry100

Sep 11, 2021

If it makes you feel better, we had a daughter in October 2020, my Mother-in-law applied on May 2020 and still no updates... we sent several webforms....

My Mom and dad applied on July 24 and done biometrics.. My mom and dad reapplied on September 28 ... Mom and dad first application got withdrawn on October 5 and received biometric validity letter on October 5... Ghost update on second application and eligibility changed to we are reviewing on October 5...

Got a request to submit my dad's resume on my dad's second application on October 8 and submitted it on October 9... No updates after that...

We lost all our hope and it was our first child...

I get pissed off when someone post that they got visa for tourism purpose... Happy for them but this is not right...

• Sad
Reactions: laika