+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Gary Singh Rai

Feb 8, 2019
Delhi high commission is the WORST of all with no way to call them and request an update. I am absolutely not sure what options I have now. May be need to find a way to sell off my belongings in Canada
This is really unfortunate. I am also waiting since September 18th. No updates since then.

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Are there other members with similar timeline as yours who haven’t received an update as well?
Applied using GCKey as well as Portal (both after Sep. 7). Crossed 30 business days on both. Still waiting.

I believe they just bring in new random policies to calm the applicants. Contacted them multiple times over the last month about the 14-30 day thing, and the agents were confident that it's a new policy to prioritize and blah.. And here we are...

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
Applied using GCKey as well as Portal (both after Sep. 7). Crossed 30 business days on both. Still waiting.

I believe they just bring in new random policies to calm the applicants. Contacted them multiple times over the last month about the 14-30 day thing, and the agents were confident that it's a new policy to prioritize and blah.. And here we are...
This is really ridiculous from their end to cover their laziness, nothing more.

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021

Did you apply from India? Is there a way to call them?

Don'tknow91

Mar 18, 2019
More than laziness, they should prioritize cases on FCFS basis. I do see applications submitted in October getting PPR in weeks whereas the ones submitted in September still waiting
Noticed this too, September applicants aren’t getting feedback. Most applicants from October have been receiving their approvals.