Passport Req..
27-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-Sep-2018
LANDED..........
31-Oct-2018
this is first application.

But i just logged in to my third application and now eligibility says :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

and the medical results which was submitted 2-3 days ago also. (upfront)
the medical on the third application says :
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Wow progress.. Did you receive notifications or just noticed when you logged in?

Reactions: iammoe

Minid

May 28, 2017
Category........
Does the second application supposed to show your biometrics automatically? I submitted second application on portal and it's not showing the completed biometrics for my parents application. Has this happened to anyone?

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
this is first application.

But i just logged in to my third application and now eligibility says :
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

and the medical results which was submitted 2-3 days ago also. (upfront)
the medical on the third application says :
  • We are reviewing the results of your medical exam.
Do we need to submit medicals for visitors visa

arathee

Sep 22, 2021
My Wife has Visitor Record Valid till Oct 31, 2021, but her TRV expired so We Applied for her TRV from Canada in Jan 2021 while she was in Canada.
But later she had to travel to India, and could not enter, so later after Sep 7, IRCC Notification, Applied again in New Portal on 15th Sep 2021.

No Updates since then but when I enquire about Old application it is not found, after submission of NEW Application.

Since Sep 15, No updates, she already had biometrics so those details anyways got updates as soon as new application was filled.

Current Status is as under, This is the Status since last 2 weeks or so,

Some ppl who submitted after Sep 15, lets say Sep 22 have received approvals in one week -

When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility.
Review of medical results
You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
We do not need additional documents.
Interview
You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

lotso8u

Sep 17, 2021
Hi Guys.
Thought of giving you an update. My mom applied for a TRV.
1st Application: August 12, 2021.
Biometrics submitted: August 13, 2021
Webform Raised: Sept 13, 2021
-I stated that I need my mom to take care of me in time of childbirth and postpartum care this end of November. Just got a generic response.
2nd Application: Sept. 20, 2021
Oct 5, 2021: A profile/updated status was shown in my mom's application but eventually became submitted with no further changes.
Oct 13, 2021: Followed what people told me here: ask my doctor for a letter regarding needing my mom's support in time of childbirth and postpartum. I submitted this document in the webform.
Oct 14, 2021: My mom received an email saying she has a message on her account. Got Correspondence Letter and PPR on the second application.
Thanks to those people who helped and told me to ask for a doctor's note, especially @Ktxbbd.
We are now just wondering how long they return passports with visa. Haha

hoping everyone will hear good news soon too!

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Hi Guys.
Thought of giving you an update. My mom applied for a TRV.
1st Application: August 12, 2021.
Biometrics submitted: August 13, 2021
Webform Raised: Sept 13, 2021
-I stated that I need my mom to take care of me in time of childbirth and postpartum care this end of November. Just got a generic response.
2nd Application: Sept. 20, 2021
Oct 5, 2021: A profile/updated status was shown in my mom's application but eventually became submitted with no further changes.
Oct 13, 2021: Followed what people told me here: ask my doctor for a letter regarding needing my mom's support in time of childbirth and postpartum. I submitted this document in the webform.
Oct 14, 2021: My mom received an email saying she has a message on her account. Got Correspondence Letter and PPR on the second application.
Thanks to those people who helped and told me to ask for a doctor's note, especially @Ktxbbd.
We are now just wondering how long they return passports with visa. Haha

hoping everyone will hear good news soon too!
Great to hear!!! congratulations... applied from India?

abhishek93

Star Member
May 5, 2017
Hi has anyone contacted/emailed the Canadian consulate in your respective region to request for an expedited review of your application? Did you get any response? (anyone who did this in the US?)
Yes. Never heard back from them except the automated reply.

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
Hi My parents reapplied for the visitor visa and recieved ghost update for both the application but just my mothers account had a correspondence letter bvl and my father had nothing in his account.
My mother review eligibility had also changed back from reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements to eligibility is in progress.
What does this mean ? Any good news ?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
Hi there,

I've applied from Riyadh but no response yet.

Is anyone you know in the forum has received a response?
Not in the forum but a couple of people outside this forum. However, you have to contact using the email riyadh.visa@international.gc.ca to get a response and mention an Urgent processing request. They respond in 2-3 working days.

Same for other vis offices, for responses you have to contact via direct email.