+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
Help pls

what evidence do one provide as proof of travel exemption as the new Ircc portal requests for it .

I am reuniting with my spouse who holds a work permit in Canada . Help pls

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Help pls

what evidence do one provide as proof of travel exemption as the new Ircc portal requests for it .

I am reuniting with my spouse who holds a work permit in Canada . Help pls
if your are fully vaccinated, attach your proof of vaccine/vaccine certificate

heena303

Apr 19, 2016
I do not understand how to do group application for parents in new ircc portal. My parents has same finance for them. How do we show proof finance seperately for both. Do i need to submit same financial document for both application of my mother and father??

Can u plse guide me who apply through new portal??

What should i write in question of some one eplse is giving u finance- yes or no
Should i answer yes in my mother application- and write my father name ??

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
In the new IRCC portal they did not ask any COVID vaccine certificate ? How do I provide them. I have applied for my mother's visit visa ?

Sweet jesus

Star Member
May 21, 2020
if your are fully vaccinated, attach your proof of vaccine/vaccine certificate
Thank you. Pls what more can one write in this box

Tell us more about what you’ll do in Canada . Include dates?

Notes: I am reuniting with my spouse atI’m visiting for one months. Please and please . Thank you

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Thank you. Pls what more can one write in this box

Tell us more about what you’ll do in Canada . Include dates?

Notes: I am reuniting with my spouse atI’m visiting for one months. Please and please . Thank you
Give a plan of what you will do in Canada with approximate travel dates and when you will return to your home country. This is what I did.

omarwanm

Oct 13, 2021
Visa application for tourist visitor visa submitted July 28
Office: Abu Dhabi
Biometrics: August 8

Do you recommend I submit a new application or ? Is there any hope to get my visa in October/November?

Will submitting a new application reset my processing time to 0?

PrasannaGTA

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Hi,

I called the IRCC office in Ottawa and they confirmed my old application was withdrawn on Sept 29th and the new one was transferred to Delhi. They said it is just a matter of someone flipping the status

Unfortunately they couldn't get the actual status from Delhi as they have neither a direct line nor a contact center. All they have is just an email which gives static responses. I believe in Delhi VO we have more n more people who doesn't know how to flip the status.

Its a matter of just an update for them but for us its our lives. Hope they understand the significance of the positions they hold