+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

R0N

Sep 20, 2021
Got PPR requst today on ircc portal.

thanks friends your comments and updates helped me alot.

my timeline was

old application 13 march
New application 9th sep
ppr today
Congratulations! I am doing my application today via the portal.. Can you pls help me clarifying one thing... in which section do we need to explain the "ties to home country". I dont see that "Purpose of travel - other" in the list of documents to be submitted as a part of the new IRCC forum based visitor application .

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I applied from ircc new portal and my purpose of visit was to meet my wife who is on study permit. I already had a usa visa so did not submit any financial docs.
Thanks. Can you please share the difference between IRCC new portal and older GC Key system in terms of document requirements?

Also, even my parents have US visa. Ho is having US Visa linked to no need to submit financial docs?

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
I applied from ircc new portal and my purpose of visit was to meet my wife who is on study permit. I already had a usa visa so did not submit any financial docs.
Congratulations. Does Having a US visa help in getting ur canadian visitor visa approved

Tarora

Star Member
Oct 5, 2020
Congratulations! I am doing my application today via the portal.. Can you pls help me clarifying one thing... in which section do we need to explain the "ties to home country". I dont see that "Purpose of travel - other" in the list of documents to be submitted as a part of the new IRCC forum based visitor application .
Sorry bro i wist i could help you but my file was under can plus so you donot need to show family ties in canplus

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
If some one has a us visa then he does not need to show finances or family ties ..

They ask for 3-4 docs from you thats it
Both my parents have an active US B1/B2 visa and are eligible for CAN+ but I couldn't find any place in the TRV applications where I could have specified this. I have mentioned in the Letter of Explanation that they have US B1/B2 visa and have also attached visa copies at multiple places. Do I open a case-specific enquiry to request IRCC to process thier TRV application under CAN+?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
You can show home ties by submitting additional documents at the last stage of submission.

nishit99

Sep 20, 2021
Hello Everyone, I had applied for visitor visa and received biometric instructions letter.

In the biometric instruction letter, it is mentioned that I need to submit my biometric and photograph within 30 days.

However, Mumbai VAC(I reside in Mumbai) has the earliest appointment for late October which falls outside the 30 days window.

Has anyone faced such a situation? Should I book whichever date I am getting an appointment for?