+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to ask if we can re-submit the same documents (especially bank statements + pay slips) while applying the second time on the ircc portal for TRV. even if these documents are over 5 months old. help me out with this enquiry, especially the guys who have successfully submitted their 2nd applications. I'll be glad to hear from you all. Thanks.
Submit your most recent documents, don't take risks.

awb

Oct 8, 2021
I applied for the second time on Oct 10th for a visitor visa via IRCC portal. Today I logged in to my old GC key application and saw that the application was withdrawn but i didn't receive any email. is this normal? as there are no updates in the new ircc portal application.
does it mean they have started processing the new one?

Reactions: NaCanada2016

PR_FOR_CAD

Mar 10, 2016
I applied for the second time on Oct 10th for a visitor visa via IRCC portal. Today I logged in to my old GC key application and saw that the application was withdrawn but i didn't receive any email. is this normal? as there are no updates in the new ircc portal application.
Congratulations, god speed

Reactions: awb

iammoe

Star Member
Mar 17, 2021
Application submitted October 7th for supervisa and
October 13 reviewing eligibility
October 14th Medical request
Medical already submitted on October 13th. (upfront)

Previous application submitted may 28th - got correspondence letter October 13th

Question is: how long for medical to show passed?

And is it true that if medical is requested it means the application will be positive? OR there is still chances of being rejected?

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
I applied for the first time around Sep 20 in the old system. Initially, I was scared that I didn't follow the instructions to apply on the new system but received Biometrics request within a day. Getting Biometrics took some time as the dates were not available in Delhi, India.

Biometrics took place on Oct 12 and received PPR on Oct 14. All done! I am super happy that my parents can now visit Canada. If I exclude the Biometrics wait time, the application took only 3 days to process :)

Shanu786

Star Member
Aug 15, 2018
I applied for the first time around Sep 20 in the old system. Initially, I was scared that I didn't follow the instructions to apply on the new system but received Biometrics request within a day. Getting Biometrics took some time as the dates were not available in Delhi, India.

Biometrics took place on Oct 12 and received PPR on Oct 14. All done! I am super happy that my parents can now visit Canada. If I exclude the Biometrics wait time, the application took only 3 days to process :)
Can you please share your timeline brother, really stressed for my mom’s visa

fysalhirani

Oct 16, 2021
+Following.

Applied for my father 2nd time Visit Visa. 1st time Visa approved but couldn't travel due to travel restrictions. Timeline:

Oct 14 - App submitted on old portal.
Biometrics already done from previous app.

Thanks. Gluck to us all :)

SeniorStakes

Nov 7, 2018
Toronto
Which Documents did you submitted when you applied? For which purpose?
As I said earlier, I mentioned the purpose of visit as meeting me (son). We uploaded letter of invitation issued by me and my recent pay stubs in the purpose of visit. However, I think the reason my parents were issued visitor visa in 2-3 days is that they already had a US visa making them eligible for CAN+ processing which is lot quicker.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I applied for Visitor Visa on 13th September through portal and received medical request day before yesterday. I didn't know they ask for medicals in Visitor application. Any comments?
It depends on your purpose; they don't ask everyone.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Hey Guys,
I just wanted to ask if we can re-submit the same documents (especially bank statements + pay slips) while applying the second time on the ircc portal for TRV. even if these documents are over 5 months old. help me out with this enquiry, especially the guys who have successfully submitted their 2nd applications. I'll be glad to hear from you all. Thanks.
Submit updated/recent Bank Statement and Payslips.

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
It means your new application (through IRCC Portal) just became important. :cool:

Reactions: awb