+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Berry100

Sep 11, 2021
Hi there! I am in a similar situation. Can you share what was the reply you received from IRCC upon submission of priority web form?
This is the body of the email :

We have received your enquiry and can confirm that a review of your application remains in process. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) will be in touch with you when a final decision is made or if more information is required. To obtain more information, please fill out the IRCC Web form in order for it to be sent to the responsible Canadian visa officedirectly.

Due to the ongoing situation, IRCC offices are experiencing processing delays. Rest assured that they are making all the necessary efforts to process requests as soon as possible; however, having to respond to status updates on applications will affect the processing times.

Also note that during the review of your file, you are not considered to hold a valid Travel document. As such, you should not plan or undertake any travel to Canada until you are advised.

We thank you for your patience in this difficult time,

Santacan

Jul 8, 2018
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Anyone applied second time through gckey again got PPR request or waiting for one??
Second application on GCKEY on 15th Sep.. still waiting for PPR… only eligibility is in progress and that too in old application

Pratik65

Jun 14, 2018
Hey Please keep updating if some get the passport request or if it is approved.
I am on workpermit in canada I want to apply for trv can someone tell me what we need to enter in "Indicate how long you plan to stay" the fron date should be greater then todays date so confused since im already in canada.

SUKHUGILL

Jun 23, 2020
I am on workpermit in canada I want to apply for trv can someone tell me what we need to enter in "Indicate how long you plan to stay" the fron date should be greater then todays date so confused since im already in canada.
Fill your work permit’s expiration date

Brozachs

Jan 29, 2015
Category........
VISIT
Visa Office......
IRCC / Paris VO
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
I am planning to reapply .. Can you guys suggest me which one I need to use??
GC Key or New portal???
1. If you're in the essential visitors list, apply through IRCC Portal
2. If you're not on essential visitors list, apply through GCKey.

However, It's like GCKey is faster.

IRCC Portal applicants are given 14-30 business days.. Maybe at that time they'll become faster.

Reactions: Winner Man

Berry100

Sep 11, 2021
1. If you're in the essential visitors list, apply through IRCC Portal
2. If you're not on essential visitors list, apply through GCKey.

However, It's like GCKey is faster.

IRCC Portal applicants are given 14-30 business days.. Maybe at that time they'll become faster.
I am applying for my parents visitor visa.. I am PR ... So this is essential visitor..

But I see GCKey is faster..

harsh77

Jun 9, 2017
Hello all,
My fiance has H1B1 visa in USA and I am a citizen here. Under the new extended family exemption, does anyone recommend (or know the success ratio) applying for TRV under exclusive dating/long term relationship criteria?
I have spoken with three consultants and have received mixed responses.

Any advice will be highly appreciated. Good luck to all!

halukbar0909

Sep 23, 2021
Hello all,
My fiance has H1B1 visa in USA and I am a citizen here. Under the new extended family exemption, does anyone recommend (or know the success ratio) applying for TRV under exclusive dating/long term relationship criteria?
I have spoken with three consultants and have received mixed responses.

Any advice will be highly appreciated. Good luck to all!
My friend is applying too for his gf (Thai) TRV. On RCC website, long term relationship is acceptable and says most likely be allowed to enter Canada, so I'd say go ahead with the application. However, as far as I've seen people posting so far, seems like mostly IMMEDIATE family are being approved, at least in this thread. We know IRCC is back logged right now and seems to only prioritizing immediate family application. Good luck.

Reactions: harsh77

mapleleafland

Star Member
Mar 13, 2014
Can I reapply for super visa as I applied for my mother in law in April.

Where should I apply , GCKey or IRCC ?

Can some one please help ?