+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

dhillon0001

Aug 28, 2019
Hi,

I have a question .
We have a new born here in Canada . My mother and father have TRV and they want to see our new family member . I have one sister at back home and she also want to visit but she don't have any visa .

So, Question is can we apply visitor visa for my sister so she can come here with my father and mother to see our new family member .

My sister have a decent IT Job from last 4 years.
She have enough money for travel as well .
her age 25 years.

Please suggest how much chance to get visa approval or any suggestions and experiences , please share .

Thank you !!

manpreet_11

Star Member
Nov 17, 2021
Hello, does anyone know and have recently submitted passport for stamping to High commission in New Delhi? Roughly, how long they take? Thank you for any kind of feedback.

Pallavimitt

Feb 23, 2022
Hello, does anyone know and have recently submitted passport for stamping to High commission in New Delhi? Roughly, how long they take? Thank you for any kind of feedback.
Yes, we have submitted passports on 21st feb. I too have the same question and am searching for a tentative answer almost everywhere.. but no luck!

Rachel123.

Nov 21, 2021
Anyone can suggest if my gcms says.. Review required for eligibility, what that means and how much time does it takes for Ircc to approve my file? It's gonna be two years since I filed my PR application under fsw.. So pathetic processing system

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Anyone can suggest if my gcms says.. Review required for eligibility, what that means and how much time does it takes for Ircc to approve my file? It's gonna be two years since I filed my PR application under fsw.. So pathetic processing system
This thread is about people applying for visitor visas in the new portal after September 2021. Find more threads under Express Entry or ask questions there.

Charlypee

Feb 21, 2016
Passport Request for my Mother In Law

Here's the timeline for TRV:

Applied from Nigeria

Application GC Key: November 27, 2021
BIL: November 27, 2021
Biometrics given and updated: December 17, 2021
Passport Request - March 17, 2022

Meetoo

Sep 9, 2021
When someone reapplies for TRV using the new IRCC portal, do they withdraw their application under the gckey or is it done automatically?

Reactions: Lear70

ShaneF

Dec 29, 2020
When someone reapplies for TRV using the new IRCC portal, do they withdraw their application under the gckey or is it done automatically?
As I saw on other posts on FB groups, it will be done automatically when IRCC starts to work on the new file..

chelsea

Sep 19, 2011
As I saw on other posts on FB groups, it will be done automatically when IRCC starts to work on the new file..
My mom's application through GC Key in July 2021 still has no movement, wasn't automatically withdrawn.

She reapplied via IRCC new portal in January 31, 2022 and got approved in March 2022.

She has not touched her old application in GC Key. Anyone here who had to manually withdraw an old application and asked for a refund? Kindly share your experience please. Thank you.

Reactions: Lear70

canada4life_pgp2019

Star Member
Oct 14, 2020
My mom's application through GC Key in July 2021 still has no movement, wasn't automatically withdrawn.

She reapplied via IRCC new portal in January 31, 2022 and got approved in March 2022.

She has not touched her old application in GC Key. Anyone here who had to manually withdraw an old application and asked for a refund? Kindly share your experience please. Thank you.
i had done it manually by submitting a request here : IRCC Webform (cic.gc.ca)

i got the refund after 3 mos.

Reactions: Lear70 and chelsea
Oct 29, 2021
GOT PPR TODAY - AT LAST!!!

First applied through GC Key:
Application Date: July 8, 2021
Biometrics requested: July 10, 2021
Biometrics Completion date: July 20, 2021 (at Chennai)
Second applied through IRCC Portal: Sep 14, 2021

Country of spouse residence: India (TRV applied outside Canada)
Your relation: Spouse - immediate family in India
My status: PR Holder

Current(October 21, 2021) status in GC Key: Withdrawn
Current(October 21, 2021) status in IRCC Portal account: We are reviewing your application. At the bottom "Final Decision" shows - Your application was approved. BVL letter shows it is sent from Ottawa.

Note 1: I know my first July 08th GC Key application was with Delhi office because I submitted a webform to update a document and I was informed in response to it.
Note 2: Purpose of travel we mentioned was: Got married recently and plan to get together and spend time. We mentioned we are plannig any trips within Canada due to covid situation.
Note 3: We showed nearly $10,000 CAD on her account.
Note 4: Travel time: 10 weeks December through Mid-February.
Note 5: I initiated her PR Outland application on October 02 and did not receive any AOR yet.

Good Luck everyone!
Hi
I am also applying visitor visa for spouse I have some questions
I have you applied for spouse visitor visa before applying PR? After you initiated pr application have updated IRCC that you have applied for spousal sponsorship