+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Folks who are awaiting a decision on your Visitor Visa Application - What does Criminality Passed mean? Is that any indicator of getting a decision over a couple of more days? Please share any insights you have

aasifjn

Oct 17, 2021
Oh really ? Their website is said to create this account. Guess poor information.

Can you please help with all documents that needs to be sent to VFS. Should I be sending money order along with documents ? A brief of process you followed for sending your passport will be really helpful. Thanks.
No, just contact the email and they will send you a link for payment along with everything that is required to be mailed.

AnkithaP

Star Member
Nov 11, 2019
No, just contact the email and they will send you a link for payment along with everything that is required to be mailed.
Hey Hi, so I was able to send my passport with their generated labels. However, not received any confirmation from VFS that they received passport - any way we could track this ? How many days has it took for you to send and receive passport back ?

moa

Dec 19, 2014
Hey Hi, so I was able to send my passport with their generated labels. However, not received any confirmation from VFS that they received passport - any way we could track this ? How many days has it took for you to send and receive passport back ?
Did you receive your BVL from New Delhi or Ottawa?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
Hello Everyone,
Is anyone receive BVL from New Delhi office?
Thanks
Most BVL for VV on the new portal have been received from Ottawa

Did you get one from New Delhi?

Would you mind sharing whom you applied the visa for and when? Thanks and All the best for your decision

Reactions: moa

moa

Dec 19, 2014
Most BVL for VV on the new portal have been received from Ottawa

Did you get one from New Delhi?

Would you mind sharing whom you applied the visa for and when? Thanks and All the best for your decision
I got from Ottawa. Visa for my wife.
I got only BVL today. No PPR yet. Any idea how much time it usually takes to receive PPR?

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
I got from Ottawa. Visa for my wife.
I got only BVL today. No PPR yet. Any idea how much time it usually takes to receive PPR?
usually BVL to PPR on the new portal is taking a few hours based on recent trends. Wishing you the best

Reactions: moa

moa

Dec 19, 2014
usually BVL to PPR on the new portal is taking a few hours based on recent trends. Wishing you the best
Lets see....Thanks alot...I have received BVL and status changed to
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
At the same time.

Last edited: