+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

th1ru

Jul 9, 2018
Is anyone facing issue when trying to create an application in the new portal? It shows a blank page after clicking "Apply for a visitor visa".

I've tried it in all browsers (disabled all extensions) and am not behind any VPN.

Vedant_agarwalla

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2018
AOR Received.
Dec 2018
What is a BVL? How and when do we get it?
For me the biometrics was done with my first gckey application and the biometrics number and expiry date is visible on my new application on the portal. But I says we do not need your biometrics. So what does this mean? Is it linked or not? And when will I have the BVL?
@Naturgrl @scylla @canuck78 @Kumar25 @PrasannaGTA

kuldip25

Mar 23, 2021
IRCC showing processing time for visitors visa from India as 190 days. Is it from biometric dates or online submission of application date? Please guide

alkom

Mar 19, 2013
Hi all, I applied visa for my parents on July 04, 2021 at Chandigarh and they weren't able to get bio-metrics till September 23, 2021 due to unavailability of appointments. It's been over a month and the application status just says ''we're processing your background check''.

Can I do something to expedite the application? Both my parents are fully vaccinated I saw some folks posting electronic travel authorization. I am not sure what that even is, can someone explain that to me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Vkbhalla

Sep 28, 2021
Hi all, I applied visa for my parents on July 04, 2021 at Chandigarh and they weren't able to get bio-metrics till September 23, 2021 due to unavailability of appointments. It's been over a month and the application status just says ''we're processing your background check''.

Can I do something to expedite the application? Both my parents are fully vaccinated I saw some folks posting electronic travel authorization. I am not sure what that even is, can someone explain that to me?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Electronic travel exemption only those persons can apply who have valid visa.

Kumar25

Jun 19, 2021
What is a BVL? How and when do we get it?
For me the biometrics was done with my first gckey application and the biometrics number and expiry date is visible on my new application on the portal. But I says we do not need your biometrics. So what does this mean? Is it linked or not? And when will I have the BVL?
@Naturgrl @scylla @canuck78 @Kumar25 @PrasannaGTA
BVL - Biometics Validation Letter, it is typically issued before you get a final decision on your application. However, I am not sure if they send BVL for IRCC portal applications.
Since your biometrics info is already showing up on the portal application means that it is already linked, hence the message " we do not need your biometrics".

Reactions: Vedant_agarwalla