Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
Yes passed 30 business days long time ago, it's been 3rd month waiting for an answer
30 business days after September 7?

swordenium

Aug 18, 2016
Dhaka
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
03-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
28-04-2019
LANDED..........
24-09-2019
First application 29th of July
Second application 8 September,if after 2nd application almost 30 business days
Ok, let's see.

vignesh20505

Star Member
Mar 5, 2015
Please, can someone advise if I should use the portal or GC Key if I am reapplying? Please let me know as soon as possible. Thanks.

omarwanm

Oct 13, 2021
Hi,

I applied about a week ago for a visitor visa to visit my brother (and friends).

Unfortunately, when I was applying, I was still waiting for my brothers status to update as a resident hence I submitted a quick 2 liner from a friend inviting me to Canada. I also did not realize there is a formal letter format to be followed from the website.

I have now submitted the formal letter from my brother via webform (you cannot add additional documents to the IRCC portal application).

My question is, is submitting it via webform sufficient? Or do I need to resubmit a brand new application with the proper letter in the requested format? I am reluctant to resubmit due to the long wait times but I also don't want to get rejected.

Ibtii10

Star Member
Oct 1, 2021
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
VISIT
Hi,

I applied about a week ago for a visitor visa to visit my brother (and friends).

Unfortunately, when I was applying, I was still waiting for my brothers status to update as a resident hence I submitted a quick 2 liner from a friend inviting me to Canada. I also did not realize there is a formal letter format to be followed from the website.

I have now submitted the formal letter from my brother via webform (you cannot add additional documents to the IRCC portal application).

My question is, is submitting it via webform sufficient? Or do I need to resubmit a brand new application with the proper letter in the requested format? I am reluctant to resubmit due to the long wait times but I also don't want to get rejected.
Webform is enough

They will add it to your file