+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New immigrants to Canada meetings/gatherings for each province

kingkong1

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Rossei said:
Philippines or Bangladesh? Better you don't exemplify the latter for any other worse condition. :D

CAD$ 100K will not even buy you a BMW/Benz in Bangladesh. What lifestyle is 'lavish' then?

And +5/-17, you must be saying something wrong here that's pissing most people off.
Truth is always hard to swallow. Obviously it shows.

Bargeld

Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2011
LANDED..........
20-10-2011
No, I think you've got some polite people who would rather give you a minus or report your posts than flame you for the trolling, self backpatting, non-informational, racist inanity you espouse. I don't blame you for attempting a pick me up though.. someone who vies for pixel attention so badly in this fashion must not be doing very well. My condolences and hope you find that person who will give you the full attention you seek on the interwebz. :'(

kingkong1

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Bargeld said:
No, I think you've got some polite people who would rather give you a minus or report your posts than flame you for the trolling, self backpatting, non-informational, racist inanity you espouse. I don't blame you for attempting a pick me up though.. someone who vies for pixel attention so badly in this fashion must not be doing very well. My condolences and hope you find that person who will give you the full attention you seek on the interwebz. :'(
Get a life, dude. Instead of stalking me and trainspotting and babbling to yourself on Saturday night, find something else to do. Your wife needs your attention. If you have nothing to do, learn some Chinese from her so that you can converse with Steaky in Chinese here.

Bargeld

Sep 17, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-05-2011
AOR Received.
14-07-2011
File Transfer...
05-07-2011
Passport Req..
06-10-2011
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2011
LANDED..........
20-10-2011
kingkong1 said:
Get a life, dude. Instead of stalking me and trainspotting and babbling to yourself on Saturday night, find something else to do. Your wife needs your attention. If you have nothing to do, learn some Chinese from her so that you can converse with Steaky in Chinese here.
Good morning, sunshine, and thanks for the break of dawn response. How many Canadian flags have we burned over the weekend?

Surely you can take time out of your extremely busy celebrity schedule of dodging pixel paparazzi stalkers and posting before most of us are awake to give a legitimate response.

kingkong1

Star Member
May 18, 2013
Bargeld said:
Good morning, sunshine, and thanks for the break of dawn response. How many Canadian flags have we burned over the weekend?

Surely you can take time out of your extremely busy celebrity schedule of dodging pixel paparazzi stalkers and posting before most of us are awake to give a legitimate response.
Or ask your wife to make some Kung Pao chicken:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EeN96bJw4Y

and spend some quality time with her rather than getting obsessed with me.

I hope your wife is as beautiful as this Chinese lady.