+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New hearing dates and decision!!

Shaziajee

Sep 10, 2019
Yes, if you haven’t done a mock hearing yet try doing one before the real hearing. Also do not focus on other people’s decisions, every one has a different claim. Just go in there and tell your story, wishing you all the best. Let us know your decision, Good Luck!
Yes i will must share my expérience good or bad
Hope for the best

Rakib hasan

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Hello everyone ,
I hope all are doing Great. Just one query.
If hearing date is being postponed, Normally how long does it to get a new hearing date ?

Thanking you
Hasna

Reactions: Yeanie729

Shaziajee

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone ,
If hearing date is being postponed, Normally how long does it to get a new hearing date ?

Thanking you
Hasna
Mine was postupond june 2018 now i have in 5 days
Hello everyone ,

Thanking you
Hasna

Reactions: Yeanie729

Jan 10, 2017
Hello everyone ,

Thanking you
Hasna
This is something you asked about is impossible to guess but every case is different, few people getting few months and some are in years. Best of luck.

Toronto@2018

Dec 3, 2018
Hello Friends! Today I had my hearing! She didn’t tell the decision ! Could anybody suggest that the counsel only tell the positive decision upfront and if not than what does it mean?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello Friends! Today I had my hearing! She didn’t tell the decision ! Could anybody suggest that the counsel only tell the positive decision upfront and if not than what does it mean?
Can go either way, you’ll have to wait until you receive your letter.

NewinKit

Star Member
Apr 4, 2019
Hello everyone!

Just had my had my hearing today and my refugee claim was accepted!

To give you an idea of my timeline, I arrived in Canada April 2018, hearing at the border was scheduled for August 2018. We recieved a letter later that it was postponed. The new date was recieved months later and was sceduled for June 2019. A day before the hearing it got postponed and the reason given was that the board member wasnt available and a new date was given immediately.

One advice would be to have a mock hearing as it is very important and will prepare you for the actual hearing. Also only provide short answers unless asked to explain.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Reactions: 9990 and Saba321

Toronto@2018

Dec 3, 2018
Hello everyone!

To give you an idea of my timeline, I arrived in Canada April 2018, hearing at the border was scheduled for August 2018. We recieved a letter later that it was postponed. The new date was recieved months later and was sceduled for June 2019. A day before the hearing it got postponed and the reason given was that the board member wasnt available and a new date was given immediately.

One advice would be to have a mock hearing as it is very important and will prepare you for the actual hearing. Also only provide short answers unless asked to explain.

Congrats!

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Hello everyone!

Please can you explain bit more about your hearing.. was it long ?? And what do you mean by keep answer short??