+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New hearing dates and decision!!

Yeanie729

Aug 15, 2019
2018 applicants are still in somewhat normal time frame 2017 are the true legacy files.
@canuck78- When counting the days on how long it takes a date to be set should I count from July 2018 when I count my refugee claimants documents or August 11 when I took my BOC form to the IRB in Toronto? Also, who many months did you say it will take to get a hearing date?

Rahim30

Sep 15, 2019
They are prioritizing families, take into consideration interpreter availability, and member familiarity. If you meet all 3, NOVA system usually brings your files up, and you get a hearing.
However for short hearing, or file review it works like a queue.
Please can you share more light about this statement, take into consideration interpreter availability, and member familiarity ?

Shaziajee

Sep 10, 2019
Hello everyone!! Did anybody recieved hearing dates?? And please if you already had hearing what was the decision. Last few months i have seen quite alot people accepted around me.. now its been quiet for a while..thank you
Hi my hearing is next tuesday
Around me lot of people refused in last few weeks i am very scared
Any saggetions plz

Reactions: Yeanie729

Yeanie729

Aug 15, 2019
Any saggetions plz
Yes, if you haven’t done a mock hearing yet try doing one before the real hearing. Also do not focus on other people’s decisions, every one has a different claim. Just go in there and tell your story, wishing you all the best. Let us know your decision, Good Luck!

Reactions: Saba321

Saba321

Jan 26, 2018
Yes, if you haven’t done a mock hearing yet try doing one before the real hearing. Also do not focus on other people’s decisions, every one has a different claim. Just go in there and tell your story, wishing you all the best. Let us know your decision, Good Luck!
What is mock hearing??

Reactions: Yeanie729

Jan 10, 2017
Any saggetions plz
Don't be afraid.... I have been told by my lawyer that it is luck game too.

Every story is different and believe in yourself and don't think about the outcome, do your best to tell and explain your story to board member and you should be fine.

Reactions: Saba321

Shaziajee

Sep 10, 2019
Don't be afraid.... I have been told by my lawyer that it is luck game too.

Every story is different and believe in yourself and don't think about the outcome, do your best to tell and explain your story to board member and you should be fine.
Your reply give me power thanks a lot

Reactions: 9990