+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Form Generic-IMM 0008 issued with Bar code for PR Applicants, PNP and QSW

rob1201982

Mar 14, 2013
HI I AM A NEW MEMBER HERE AND ALSO PROBLEM WITH MY FORM gENERIC -IMM 0008..I ALREADY SUBMITTED MY APPLICATION TO CEM WITHOUT VALIDATION..WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?..PLS ADVISE AND NEED YOUR HELP..ALMOST 2 MONTHS AGO KO NA SYA NAIPAPASA..YOUR RESPONSE MUCH BE APPRECIATED..THANKS IN ADVANCE

Aug 2, 2014
Hi.
I have exactly the same question you had in 2011 but I didn't see any answer for it. I bet you already know the answer, please could you let me know what you found out? I hope you still read this message.

"My application for sponsorship was first submitted last Feb 2009, I got a letter from CIC last month stating they will start processing my application and required me to fill up forms IMM 0008, IMM 5406, etc to be submitted w/in 90 days. I am just wondering does that mean I am already approved as sponsor?"

mine was in July 2010 but I got exactly the same you got. and I am also wondering if I am already approved.

thanks a lot for your answer.

Angelica.

aaaasaher

Aug 28, 2015
Hi
I do error by mistake of generic application for canada that contain barcode i put wrong passport number in passport number field and submit to cic
So the application is delay and return to me or no problem
Please help!!!