+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Does anyone know if the Updated Date in the new portal is the last date the system was updated or the last date someone touched your file?

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
When i am going to register in new tool, there is a showing a email adress which is d*******************yahoo.ca as we have provided email adress d***********************yahoo.com
Previously we got all email emails like medical request, biometric fee instruction as well as PR fee on this email adress as we wrote in paper application i.e. yahoo.com

Let me tell what to do
Should i contact them through web form
Now i am looking into gckey and its working

Itismee

Apr 8, 2021
Does anyone know if the Updated Date in the new portal is the last date the system was updated or the last date someone touched your file?
That's what am here to ask.

But in my own theory If it is projecting the last time the system was updated that means everyone's date should be the same, but it is varying across applicant's.

Mine was showing Feb 12 the last time I checked, but I checked today I have changed to Feb 14.

And I asked someone of his own it is showing Feb 11.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
When i am going to register in new tool, there is a showing a email adress which is d*******************yahoo.ca as we have provided email adress d***********************yahoo.com
Previously we got all email emails like medical request, biometric fee instruction as well as PR fee on this email adress as we wrote in paper application i.e. yahoo.com

Let me tell what to do
If I were you, here's what I would do:
- I'd create the @yahoo.ca account
- Get it to redirect emails to my @yahoo.com account automatically
- Then I would also contact IRCC to make sure they correct it on their end

I think this way will guarantee you receiving all the emails in the meantime or in case they still mess it up.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
But in my own theory If it is projecting the last time the system was updated that means everyone's date should be the same, but it is varying across applicant's.
Not necessarily, if they are running various database correction/confirmation algorithms, or even some types of checks in background (i.e. they update a background daemon that spiders through checking some types of files).

It could mean something - or nothing. And it could easily drive someone mad drawing up string-charts trying to figure out the logic and connections - don't be that person )).

Reactions: DimT44

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
We were finally able to log into the new tracker, at the bottom of the overview page, it has a box labled "Summary of documents status". In this box it says...

This is a summary of the status for immigration medical exam (IME) results and Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) documents.

Applicant
IME results expiry date
COPR expiry date

[APPLICANT NAME]
Sep 8, 2022
Aug 21, 2030

There is a link we can click, which shows this...

Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details
When you’re approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. Below are details about this document.

Find out more about COPR

Document number:
[redacted]
Expiry date:
Aug 21, 2030
Travel document number:
[redacted]
Issuing country:
Not available yet

Does everyone have this, or does this mean that we have been approved? Last thing we got was pre-arrival services on Jan 28.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
That's what am here to ask.

Mine was showing Feb 12 the last time I checked, but I checked today I have changed to Feb 14.

And I asked someone of his own it is showing Feb 11.
yeah but the dates are too close to be individual updates. take time zones into consideration.

gvkvinay

Jan 27, 2021
I applied for my wifes outland application in JAn2021. I recently recieved Prearrival letter on Feb 10,2022. In new tracker it showing eligibility completed for principal applicant but background not started. So what does this mean and usually how many days it will take to get PPR after Prearrival letter.

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
I applied for my wifes outland application in JAn2021. I recently recieved Prearrival letter on Feb 10,2022. In new tracker it showing eligibility completed for principal applicant but background not started. So what does this mean and usually how many days it will take to get PPR after Prearrival letter.
In the bottom of the main page when you login, does it have a spot for "Summary of Documents"? I have a link there, which shows COPR info.I'm curious if everyone has this, or if it means that my process is nearly complete.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
In the bottom of the main page when you login, does it have a spot for "Summary of Documents"? I have a link there, which shows COPR info.I'm curious if everyone has this, or if it means that my process is nearly complete.
Everyone seems to ahve this, since it says "when you are approved", logically, it is not saying you are approved.

It's stupid to have this COPR info, new tracker providing strange info.

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020

I think this way will guarantee you receiving all the emails in the meantime or in case they still mess it up.
We trpe

When we login to yahoo.ca, we got same account open i.e. yahoo.com

I also checked by sending email to yahoo.ca from another account but we haven't receive any email.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020

Let me tell what to do
I've submitted many webforms requesting IRCC to update our information and they haven't as yet. Why don't you call IRCC to it corrected.