+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hi house,
Every thing is completed on my new portal. Background check, medical, eligibility everything. Received Pre- arrival as well, and its been 3 weeks since no update.
Anyone having or had the same experience, please share!
thanks in advance
Hi Sandy, which visa office processing ? You are almost there, hold it tight

Reactions: corvus777

bryce343

Sep 6, 2013
Is it updated at a set time daily or random times throughout the day?
Speculation: it depends on the visa office processing your application They have it setup for updates to go live at a set time typically (but can do a manual refresh too, The agent also has the ability to turn off all updates)

Why i believe this
-updates when they do happen almost always happen at midnight hong kong time... Only once did I see a ghost update after that time which instead was between 12am-3am hong kong time (which may be the time for everyone OR just me because the iffice processing it for me is the hong kong office)
-On the day my status changed to eligibility started i happened to check at 10pm and it didnt start then i checked 2 hours later at midnight hong kong time and it started..
(which would be too late for an agent to be working on the file, unless admin work was handled in canada)
The more interesting thing is what does it mean when updates just stop. For myself i got updates 3x a week since it started until 2 weeks ago then it completly stopped. Unless the system changed I suspect officers have the ability to turn off updates for when they are working on your file.

JohnnyDamien

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
When did you apply? How far along are you in the process?
Applied in May 2021, medical passed in November background check completed December 8, last update on new tracker is February 1, meaning no update since it was launc hed on the 1st of Feb.

karandash

Sep 11, 2021
Interestingly, for me, it is still being updated (last updated April 7) even though the status is "closed" since I got an ecopr a week ago

Reactions: aababuji

dm12c

Jul 8, 2019
Just found out about this. I was able to log in and get some info. So a few weeks back our passport was returned without visa stamp due to expired medical results. By logging into this portal, we saw there is an actual COPR number issued but with a validity of 10 years. Very strange. Does this mean they are not going to move forward this application any time soon?
Documents status
Immigration medical exam (IME) details
Find out more about IME
Document number:
Expiry date: Mar 21, 2022

Confirmation of Permanent Residency (COPR) details
When you’re approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. Below are details about this document.
Document number: xxxxxxxxxx
Expiry date: Jan, 2031
Travel document number: xxxxxxxxx
Issuing country: xxxxx

shiv321123

Oct 26, 2021
Not sure how you guys are using this tool. For me , I don’t have a UCI ID or File/Application number yet for my Spousal PR application . Tried using my sponser’s UCI ID but doesn’t allow me to create account.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Just found out about this. I was able to log in and get some info. So a few weeks back our passport was returned without visa stamp due to expired medical results. By logging into this portal, we saw there is an actual COPR number issued but with a validity of 10 years. Very strange. Does this mean they are not going to move forward this application any time soon?
Documents status
Find out more about IME
Document number:

When you’re approved for permanent residence in Canada, you'll get a Confirmation of Permanent Residence document. Below are details about this document.
Any update? Can you see uder COPR details you have Document #?

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Documents status
Find out more about IME
Document number:

Same
Mine validity is showing 5 years

akushwah

Aug 18, 2022
Hi house,
Every thing is completed on my new portal. Background check, medical, eligibility everything. Received Pre- arrival as well, and its been 3 weeks since no update.
Anyone having or had the same experience, please share!
thanks in advance
I hope you received PR now, how long does it took for you?

Haredrop

May 21, 2022
Visa Office......
Accra
If your tracker updates consecutively for 7 working days, expect an update about your application.