+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Ooh, now that I look at calendar, that's not so bad.

I guess it just feels like six months have passed since the first of March.
we never got replies from Warsaw or MP since then. should i reply to mp again like hey, did you have a chance to contact ircc on our behalf or just wait a bit?
i feel like they now are working with Ukraine only

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
Thank you. Yes I understand that it should be my city of birth, but I thought it was written differently somewhere in the forms that’s why it didn’t work. I checked it in the submitted forms and I was written exactly the way it should be. So I have no idea why it doesn’t work. I put my partner’s info and it worked though.
I have the same issue! I tried both my (sponsor) info and my husband's (PA) and nothing has worked.

preeti123

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
Hi guys, i received my aor and medical request. However, I am unable to sign in to new pr tracker. I have tried everything but I couldn't. Any ideas how to do? Thank you

Reactions: lolilol23

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
Hi guys, i received my aor and medical request. However, I am unable to sign in to new pr tracker. I have tried everything but I couldn't. Any ideas how to do? Thank you
Same thing. I can’t link my app to gckey or access the new portal. Tried everything

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
It took me weeks to sign up my husband (PA)'s new tracker. I've said this in a couple of other threads, too - he was born in Danbury, Connecticut. On our forms, it's written as Danbury, CT. I tried that. I tried Danbury, Connecticut. I tried just Danbury. I was able to sign up for mine using just "Halifax", so I assumed his would be no different. Do you know what eventually worked? "Connecticut" (just the state). No city. So try being more vague. Or less vague if you were too vague. Try anything and everything you can think of. It's not how it was written in our forms, but it's what they put in.

stephaniekh

Aug 30, 2021
It took me weeks to sign up my husband (PA)'s new tracker. I've said this in a couple of other threads, too - he was born in Danbury, Connecticut. On our forms, it's written as Danbury, CT. I tried that. I tried Danbury, Connecticut. I tried just Danbury. I was able to sign up for mine using just "Halifax", so I assumed his would be no different. Do you know what eventually worked? "Connecticut" (just the state). No city. So try being more vague. Or less vague if you were too vague. Try anything and everything you can think of. It's not how it was written in our forms, but it's what they put in.
Okay, weird! Thanks for the help though, I’ll definitely try that later. I only tried city so far but I’ll try the state too

dharaj

Mar 22, 2022
I have submitted my application on Dec 27 in online.i am the sponsor .I got an access in pr tracker on March 19. It's shows received application on March 16. No application no, no pA name.Is there anyone facing this situation.

Canuck11

Star Member
Nov 13, 2021
How often does the "Updated" date in the tracker change for you guys? Ours has changed quite frequently that month and I'm wondering if that is a good sign, or it's fairly common for everyone.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
How often does the "Updated" date in the tracker change for you guys? Ours has changed quite frequently that month and I'm wondering if that is a good sign, or it's fairly common for everyone.
Many many people are seeing that change. But no one knows what it means, and whatever it is, it's probably something insignificant for us.