+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Express Entry ranking system will be applied on Nov 19th (detail inside!)

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popoxee said:
Students have skills that are applicable to Canadian society such as all their professional knowledges are in English, and all skills (like engineering, nursing, etc) are situated in Canadian environment and highly probable to contribute better than FSW outlanders. Before they were even evaluated lower than FSW cuz it is merely impossible to get a PR for a student without PNP or LMIA. Now it is just fair.

On the other hand, people with siblings do not necessarily have the skills Canada needs. They might settle faster, but what can they do? Does having a sibling define what kinda skills you have to contribute after you settle down? Canada does not want people who can just settle down but sit home all day.
most siblings in the pool have skills. and if they are in it is cuz they speak english or french,sometimes both.+1 to myself.peace :-*

popoxee

Star Member
May 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
betty44 said:
most siblings in the pool have skills. and if they are in it is cuz they speak english or french,sometimes both.+1 to myself.peace :-*
If they have other skills, they already get points for those. If you speak English or French or both, you get points already. What additional points are you looking for?

Again, having a sibling does not define your skills alone.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
*because

Aal_

Feb 28, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-03-2017
AOR Received.
17-03-2017
Med's Done....
23-02-2017 / Passed: 12-07-2017
Passport Req..
11-09-2018
Guys, I can't believe the french argument is still going on. Yes they get points french or english they should be the same right? Right. BUT the government is trying to have french speaking outside quebec. How would they do that other than giving more points? This way they are able to get fresh french speaking into the country.

They are trying everything to infuse french in more places but they are not able to disperse it much. On top of that 99% of the immigrants do not speak French.

If you were the government you would do the same IF you wanted to increase french outside quebec.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
popoxee said:
If they have other skills, they already get points for those. If you speak English or French or both, you get points already. What additional points are you looking for?

Again, having a sibling does not define your skills alone.
i feel you. but i again im just repeating what the liberals said, those are not my words. peace

“Strong families and strong communities are the backbone of our economy,”

lusafaty

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
johnjkjk said:
This may impact quite a number of people. I know of someone moving from the British to Canadian armed forces under LMIA- but their score is low because of age and lack of degree. I think this person is far more likely to settle in than a foreigner with a 1 year Canadian diploma but poor English language ability, but they may end up with the same points.
Are you saying a British national isn't a foreigner in Canada?

aditik15

Jun 28, 2015
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
21-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
02-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
29-12-2016
Passport Req..
28-02-2017
LANDED..........
26-04-2017
betty44 said:
i feel you. but i again im just repeating what the liberals said, those are not my words. peace

“Strong families and strong communities are the backbone of our economy,”
+1

lusafaty

Sep 4, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kadian said:
I have applied for 2 year Post Graduate Diploma in Accounting (Leading to exemptions from CPA Certification) - College Diploma (Not University)
How much it will fetch
15 or 30 ?
What accounting program will allow for exemption from CPA certification? The only programs I know of that allow for a fast track in the CPA path are those offered in universities, whose graduates will only need to write the CFE (a 3-day exam) in order to get the designation.

sojugeorge_1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
study on family reunification :

canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/CITC_Spring06_Families_FINAL-FullVersion.pdf

For Elrud and kryt0n only

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sojugeorge_1 said:
study on family reunification :

canada.metropolis.net/pdfs/CITC_Spring06_Families_FINAL-FullVersion.pdf

For Elrud and kryt0n only
For your information, I'm not against that. :D

Study this post to read my opinion, which you appears don't understand what I've said. :eek:

I only trust what comes from the government's mouth (Refocusing Express Entry slide). :p

Common be realistic, at that point recommendation does not mean reform. ;)