+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Entrepreneur Visa.

Lubs64

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
Minister Kenney Announces New Start-Up Visa, First of its Kind in the World. Two things in particular make the new visa unique: candidates will be chosen by approved venture capital investors, not the government, and will receive permanent resident status immediately. As a pilot program, the new startup visa is somewhat limited in scope. For the next five years starting Apr. 1, only 2,750 of these visas will be made available every year for entrepreneurs and their families. After that, the program will be reviewed and either discarded or made permanent.

There are no plans to lift the temporary moratorium on new applications to the Federal Entrepreneur Program.

newhere78

Star Member
Dec 31, 2012
Lubs64 said:
Minister Kenney Announces New Start-Up Visa, First of its Kind in the World. Two things in particular make the new visa unique: candidates will be chosen by approved venture capital investors, not the government, and will receive permanent resident status immediately. As a pilot program, the new startup visa is somewhat limited in scope. For the next five years starting Apr. 1, only 2,750 of these visas will be made available every year for entrepreneurs and their families. After that, the program will be reviewed and either discarded or made permanent.

There are no plans to lift the temporary moratorium on new applications to the Federal Entrepreneur Program.
Would you like to share the details.......

Lubs64

Star Member
Sep 12, 2010
newhere78
Would you like to share the details.......

New 'Start Up Visa' class announced by CIC Minister. Try this link....

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/releases/2013/2013-01-24.asp

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Lubs64 said:

My views says....it is specially design for FSWC applicant who are self employed and are planing to apply in FSW may 2013.
See first they(CIC) has opened FSTC on 2nd Jan, now they are planning start up visa on 1st April.
You see, from FSWC, they are extracting / bifurcating the applicant.
FSTC are exclusive for small and technical person.(who do jobs literately with hands)
now start up visa ( entrepreneur OR business person OR self employed )
They only want applicant who are in job in FSWC (may2013)
Got the point......!!!!

Tony88

Mar 28, 2013
Another scam, what is wrong with Ottawa, again they are getting involved in a scam, who will administer this fund, money will be used for what, will it create jobs for Canadians, this must be just another favor, a pay back to compensate the fund or fund managers or maybe a bank. They always get involved in crap. The new program what a Lie. Immigration is one aspect and Investment another, they (Ottawa feel they need to always guarantee capital, well it's time they wake up and stop all what they claim first of it's kind. An Investor or Entrepreneur are business men and woman who understand risk, they should be allowed to invest in what they feel is a good investment, why should Ottawa take this burden and worry about if they loose or win, Ottawa should stick to processing, making it reasonable and insuring they meet the criteria, medical, security, source of funds, period. I believe they should request source of funds in regards to the Investment amount, example Invest 500,000 into a new business or a Canadian business, create min 5 jobs for Canadians. The Investor/Entrepreneur is the same person, the source of funds to prove is his/her Investment, not the bullshit they created Invest 800,000 and prove 1,600,000 million, this is pure bullshit.This is why they (Ottawa created the market for fake documents), let's face it, 80% of Investor/Entrepreneurs come from China, it's common sense they have issue with documents, so why request for something you know they have issues with. They seem to ignore the facts and this is one reason why the processing is so slow, they themselves created this problem. There is no perfect system, but let's minimize the past mistakes, so, Immigrants want to come, let them choose where their investment should go, 500,000 is a great investment and set a guide line, If investing into a Canadian company, Company must have a solid business plan, must create min 5 jobs, Company must be in Business for min 8 years, if start up, business plan must be submitted with a 5 year projection. I know, there will be scams, but if done properly, scams can be avoided and the so called Investor/Entrepreneur will upfront know, there is a risk. Now they Invest what, 190,000 and loose it or invest the full amount 800,000 and get it back in 5 years no interest.

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
Its announced now...!!!!

First how to contact these 23 organization....for approval (200000 CAD or for 75000 CAD) by mail...or by telephonic..?
Second what kind of buss.proposal qualifies...?
Third applicant have to invest into their shares or they will provide respective fund to applicant.?

Please share your valuable view...in this regards...

Thanks in advance..!!!

tseve

Feb 5, 2013
Dear all
For my understanding I have to sent my business plan to one of 23 organazation. If my plan quilified to them they send me approval latter to support my application.

Any advise or correction please share with us?

All of Best

sam472

Star Member
Jan 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-05-2013
Doc's Request.
13-05-2013
AOR Received.
05-08-2013
IELTS Request
SEND
File Transfer...
05-09-2013
tseve said:
Dear all
For my understanding I have to sent my business plan to one of 23 organazation. If my plan quilified to them they send me approval latter to support my application.

Any advise or correction please share with us?

All of Best
Agreed....!!!!
What kind of format they want...or before that we have to be a member of their website or organisation....
I am planning to contact ANGEL for 75000 CAD, I have plan with me but problem is i don;t have any format to represent that plan to ANGEL...can anyone help me on this.....
THanks in Advance....