+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

new doc. Checklist

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cutemedo said:
Do we have to attach bank statement also along with initial forms apart from ielts ?
ok everybody
don't make yourself confuse.... make sure sent copy of all your supporting doucs. from visa office to sydney everything visa offcie asked just make a normal copy and sent it with your froms and fees..... it is very simple. just ielts has to be original that about it....

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
strong said:
ok everybody
don't make yourself confuse.... make sure sent copy of all your supporting doucs. from visa office to sydney everything visa offcie asked just make a normal copy and sent it with your froms and fees..... it is very simple. just ielts has to be original that about it....
In addition to the IELTs, the PCC also has to be the original (unless there's an exception noted on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp). Usually, other documents need to be certified copies.

mrshah30

Star Member
May 25, 2010
MEHAR_MAH said:
Hello Mrshah...

I am also in same situtaion and what I decided to do is that I will send them bank certificate (My total current balance in bank) after deposting money.

Also you can send either bank statement of 3 - 6 months or bank certificate as POF.
thanks for your reply mehar_mah..i thought abt bank certificate i think it will work..but there is no where mention that bank st. should be 3 to 6 months old..i think u can two weeks statement as well..wat u recon.
mrshah

strong

Aug 9, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OhCanadiana said:
In addition to the IELTs, the PCC also has to be the original (unless there's an exception noted on http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp). Usually, other documents need to be certified copies.
certified copies are for visa office but sydney asked just normal copy save you certified copies for your visa office. just make a normal copy of everything you supose to submit to visa office and send them with your application just IELTS has to be original.

DesiMike

Star Member
Mar 29, 2009
Just to confirm, do we need to send form IMM 5562 (YOUR TRAVELS form mentioned in E37023 London-GB visa office specific instructions) to CIO?