Star Member
Jul 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks Rocky :) :) :) :) :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :) :) :)

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
initial application to NS-2nd Nov.
Doc's Request.
14th Jan..docs sent to CHC 29th Jan.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello everybody...
i recently attended the CIIP program.it ws quite useful...dey gave information on canadian labour market...also provided with al important links where u can get information bout jobs,provinces,bridging programmes etc...one thing wich dey really emphasised on was opting for small cities and towns rather than settling in big cities...i dont knw 2 wat extent it is true..according to CIIP if u choose to land in a small city or a town u wud hv more job opportunities n less settling probs.....they also emphasised on doing ample reseach on where to settle,work etc before going.one thing dat dey dont take up is settlement issues.....overall CIIP is a gud initiative by canadian govt which prepares immigrants well in advance.THANX
reet

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky

yesterday my distant aunt visited me with her file and the news is heart-breaking. her brother is ponsering her family under Manitoba PNP program and to be eligible for that you must be 21-49 years of age. for other details you can visit the following link.
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html

whereas for me only hope is to apply for a visitor visa for my father and in the meantime apply for his PR under family sponsorship program which will take 5-6 years.

i am really sad at the moment. :(

sachin4canada

Apr 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
nd
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Request
19 oct
Med's Done....
28 oct
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
19 oct
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued 12 jan
hi , i have applied in nov 2009 under NOC 3111 have 80 points . 5 points are given for my wif's aunt who is in calgary i asked for her documents she sent me her passport copy and utility bills vie emal but they are not notarised, well are notarisation is it necessary? nore over how do i prove my relation with aunt (? wife mothers passport) if i just send it like that without notarisation what will happen will they reject the file or deduct the points ( i will still have remanent 75) or will they ask me to get them notarised . please help me out .

hirentank

Sep 7, 2009
Mumbai, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Landing on 16th Jan, 11.
thanks Reet,

It was nice of you sharing info on your CIIP experience! Indeed Sanjeevindia had similar opinion for CIIP session.
Well, if you can share one more thing, did you had personal counseling session? also if possible, can you please share your personal counseling experience?
thank,

Reet said:
hello everybody...
i recently attended the CIIP program.it ws quite useful...dey gave information on canadian labour market...also provided with al important links where u can get information bout jobs,provinces,bridging programmes etc...one thing wich dey really emphasised on was opting for small cities and towns rather than settling in big cities...i dont knw 2 wat extent it is true..according to CIIP if u choose to land in a small city or a town u wud hv more job opportunities n less settling probs.....they also emphasised on doing ample reseach on where to settle,work etc before going.one thing dat dey dont take up is settlement issues.....overall CIIP is a gud initiative by canadian govt which prepares immigrants well in advance.THANX
reet

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi sanjeev i dont think that CIIP seminar is organised at chd
plz make it clear
thanx & rgds
one more thing is it true that to sponser in 5 -6 years is the only way to call ur parents over thwere
what is the prog of Manitoba u r talking abt

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi sanjeev i dont think that CIIP seminar is organised at chd
plz make it clear
thanx & rgds
one more thing is it true that to sponser in 5 -6 years is the only way to call ur parents over thwere
what is the prog of Manitoba u r talking abt
hi ramneek

CIIP seminar is organized at chd. one of my friends has actually attended it at chd. it is held at chd once or twice a month. you can clarify that by calling their delhi office. for other part of your post i have already calrified everything. for you i am repeating it again.
sanjeevindia said:
Hi Rocky

yesterday my distant aunt visited me with her file and the news is heart-breaking. her brother is ponsering her family under Manitoba PNP program and to be eligible for that you must be 21-49 years of age. for other details you can visit the following link.
http://www2.immigratemanitoba.com/browse/howtoimmigrate/pnp/pnp-family_support.html

whereas for me only hope is to apply for a visitor visa for my father and in the meantime apply for his PR under family sponsorship program which will take 5-6 years.

stevecanada

Mar 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New York City
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
November 2009
AOR Received.
February 2010
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
March 2010
Med's Request
March 2010
Med's Done....
March 2010
Interview........
NO interview
Passport Req..
April 2010
VISA ISSUED...
April 2010
LANDED..........
Will do, working on American Citizenship
rocky272727 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9bImehRtIw&feature=related.

Just thought of sharing.

I AM NOT PROMOTING THIS PERSON
I think this may work for some people but think about 250,000 people. If every person out of these 250,000 remove his her accent, does Canada really have many high level jobs so those 250,000 people can get those jobs? Always some will suffer that's why I think this guy forgetting the factor of luck and treating everybody at same page and that's why I don't believe in this guy nor in his preachings. Shantanu, the CEO of Adobe, Sabeer Bhatia, the Hotmail.com's daddy-Both speak exactly same indianized english and but are extremely successful. You cannot avoid the factor of luck and if luck will be available for every immigrant then luck will not remain luck but will become Ration Card so everybody can have it.

And the real number is extremely high 250,000 people are the only coming in one year but reality is that immigrant arrived in last three year also struggling for same good jobs since thier arrival in Canada so number is close to 250K + 250K + 250K + 250K = 1000,000 (1 million people) Now does Canada really have 1000,000 good quality jobs which people are trying to get?? Every immigrant with B.com degree would like become accountant, Banker or Investment manager and if 500,000 people who somehow managed to remove thier accent and sound exactly like Canadian, will those 500K people get those jobs?? of course not?? because where the hell 500K jobs paying 50K salary are in the market?
So Bottomline is that one has to deliver pizza or wash dishes or work at 7-Eleven in night shift no matter Mr. Nick Noorani says. I am criticizing Mr. Nick Noorani because his preachings are way from reality and make immigrant more broken.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reet said:
hello everybody...
reet
Thanks a lot

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
Hi Rocky

Thanks for the post. I knew this information :) I know its sad.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sanjeevindia said:
sorry rocky. i feel like letting everybody down. :(
I know buddy that there are some things which are not in our hand but some which are ..we can work for it...though this one will take time

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hirentank said:
thanks Reet,

It was nice of you sharing info on your CIIP experience! Indeed Sanjeevindia had similar opinion for CIIP session.
Well, if you can share one more thing, did you had personal counseling session? also if possible, can you please share your personal counseling experience?
thank,
hello hirentank
our personal counselling session was also good...one thing dat i ws expecting n which didnot happen ws counselling session to be taken by a canadian.i read on this forum dat resonal counselling is taken by a canadian n he gives very accurate information on canadian labour market...anyways we had personal counselling with an indian lady who had worked out some reports for us based on our C.V's.She had also forwarded our email ID's to immigrant settling agencies in canada..she told us to contact these agencies once our passports are stamped....
one very valuable advise dat i got from CIIP ws once we get our visa we must start working on credential assessment from here only..reason being a few credential assessmest bodies may require university trancripts in sealed envelope.It may be very difficult to arrange after reaching canada...

i hope this information helps...
thanx

Reet

Star Member
Dec 30, 2009
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
14th Jan
File Transfer...
20th jan
Med's Request
8th March
Med's Done....
18th March
Interview........
waived-off
Passport Req..
8th March
VISA ISSUED...
26th April
LANDED..........
not decided yet
hello seniors
i hd sent my passports on 20th March n i got RPRF receipt on 3rd April...any idea aftr how much time will i get back my passports stamped?????
is there any link between RPRF encashment and Visa??? i am asking dis coz i hav noticed in the first stage when application is sent to CIO, DD is encashed by CIO just 1-2 days before sending approval letter...what do u say??