+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rupesh said:
can any one tell me for how much time i need to keep money in my account ...
Till the time you dont complete landing formalities to be on the safer side

isha80

Dec 4, 2009
Hi Rocky,
I filed my case in October and hope to get AOR by 10th or 12th of this month. Can I arrange the funds immediately and submit my application within a week. Will there any problem for not keepins funds for a long time in account or in a FD form

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes you should. The 'as on date' balance certificates from Bank is all right.

rupesh

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
plz help...

approximately how many months and minimum amount we have to keep money in account for showing proof of fund for 3? ...
i have my savings in Stocks and MFs but not in bank account or FD... plz help...

thanks in advance for reply

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Ramneek, Thank you for the response. My NOC is 4131 ,which is there in my signature column. One more question, how many days after the telephone enquiry your status changed to in process? and what is your NOC?

Yes you are right, we, hungza, rocky are in the same boat. Also Jigna is still waiting for the passport from the CHC ND. I think the CHC is now prioratising some category of applications with in the 38 occupations to fill this years quota. They may take up our applications only in the new year. This is purely my personal assumption and may be completely wrong. But my intuition is that they will proceed with our case only in the new year, once they are back form the Xmas vacations.

deepak1

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rocky,
Kindly let me know What is the duration of vacation.?
I am also waiting for visa.

-T
Deepak1

sulekhakulashari

Star Member
Oct 21, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/10/2009
X-mas vaccations for how long. From 25th december to..............

ramneek

Star Member
Aug 2, 2009
hi nitforcanada
my noc r 0111&1111. on 5th nov i had recd call & on 10th nov my status got changed stating that they have started my processing on 5th nov
hope it helps
rgds

one more thing they r still sending the medicals, as sanjeevindia has recently got his meds & ppr

sanjeevindia

Jul 1, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi everyone

just back from meds. it went fine and hopefully will reach chc-nd soon. i will also be sending rprf and pp to chc within a week or so.

regards.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Sanjeev India, Congrats and best of luck for the final stage of your application.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
deepak1 said:
Rocky,
Kindly let me know What is the duration of vacation.?
I am also waiting for visa.

-T
Deepak1
sulekhakulashari said:
X-mas vaccations for how long. From 25th december to..............
Hi, Holidays are on December 25, 28 and January 1, ie, Xmas, Boxingday and new year holidays.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ramneek said:
hi nitforcanada
my noc r 0111&1111. on 5th nov i had recd call & on 10th nov my status got changed stating that they have started my processing on 5th nov
hope it helps
rgds

one more thing they r still sending the medicals, as sanjeevindia has recently got his meds & ppr
Thank you Ramneek for your reply. Lets hope for the best and hope that we all receive medicals very soon in December itself. But i donot understand why some applications in the same NOC are processed and some are kept in cold storage. I simply donot know on the basis of what criteria they are processing the applications. Lets hope for the best. Thanks

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
isha80 said:
Hi Rocky,
I filed my case in October and hope to get AOR by 10th or 12th of this month. Can I arrange the funds immediately and submit my application within a week. Will there any problem for not keepins funds for a long time in account or in a FD form
No but you should keep them once you file at local CHC till the point you land in Canada/get your visa