+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Visa Office - Applicants - FSW: 2009

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calgirl, Right now I am under fast track. But before few years I have applied under old rules also.

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsh, Can you post your time line? Did you receive AOR (3 page letter from New Delhi?) How long eCAS remained as 'Received by Visa Office' Have you posted your dates on trackitt.com?

I think you can send the documents back with the letter explaining the facts and any updated documents. But better you wait for some seniors opinion or you can contact any consultant.

Or the last option is once again to start from CIO. But that is a lot of wastage of time, money & energy.

navchd

Dec 2, 2009
Gurgaon
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2009
Doc's Request.
06-03-2009
AOR Received.
29-03-2009
IELTS Request
06-03-2009
File Transfer...
10-03-2009
Med's Request
10-11-2009
Med's Done....
16-11-2009
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
10-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2009
LANDED..........
21-01-10
hi all
my time line is as follow..
i send my first app to NS in feb09
recieved letter from them for full app sub to ND office on 6 mar 09
send documents on 25 june 09
docs recieved by visa office ND 29 june09
they send letter ack on 08 july 09
then i got call for med+rprf+pp on 10nov 09
my app is IN PROCESS since 02 nov09
got med done on 16 nov09
send pp and rprf on 25 nov09

plz tell me how much time i have to wait now.......nd most imp
i really scared coz i have send my docs via ordinary mail.......just got the postal certificate for it......will they reach at the destination
i did so coz i was told that reg post/speed post/ courier is not recieved at PO Box no
plz plz help meeeeeeeeeee

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Harsh,

I am sorry to learn that it was a refusal in your case. Actually i do not know anything about the appeal procedure in immigration cases. I doubt there is any appeal procedure in immigration applications. I heard that you need to approach some canadian court and get pemission to appeal. Also i heard you can write to the Immigration manager about the case. But honestly, i am very ignorant about the appeal procedure.

I hope some senior members like PMM, Leon, or Rupeshhari may be able to give you a proper idea. Lets wait for others to respond.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky,

Just now i have sent a case specific enquiry to the New Delhi High Commission, thorugh the dmp website. I will inform you once i receive a response from them.

Meanwhile, do you think it is worth to apply for CAIPS notes at this stage? if so, through which website/agency do you suggest? Please reply.Thanks.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Rocky, i have just now received a confirmation email that they received my email. Lets see what happens..

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nit4canada said:
Hi Rocky, i have just now received a confirmation email that they received my email. Lets see what happens..
Great I also wish you receive a positive reply. I honestly do not know whether you should order CAIPS or not but you can from this website
http://www.caips.ca/ but let someone who ordered confirm the website as well.

Rest I wish we get good news as everyday I call my house from office just to ask whether any mail has come from CHC or not its been long now almost a month since they started processing my case on 9th Nov 09.

I will wait for your response and do let me know and accordingly I will also send an inquiry.

Nit4canada

May 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you very much Sanjeev india and Rocky for your well wishes. I will surely let you know the response.

BTW, Is there anybody in the forum who has ordered CAIPS notes? If so, through which reliable website you applied?what cost and how much time it took to get the CAIPS notes. Please share your experience. Thank you in advance.

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Nilsej

Sorry for the delayed response.

You can check with the hospital where you underwent medical checkup and ask them the date of dispatch or the tracking number of the courier that they use to send the medical report to CHC Delhi. They should be able to tell you about it.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Madhava

nilsej said:
Hi Madhav,

How can we check that CHC Delhi has received our medical.

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi Mokshagj

My ecas still shows in process, whereas I have received the entire set of landing papers and stamped visa. The landing papers have given me a years time to move to Canada. They have returned all my orginals except the IELTS score card and one original reference letter from my previous employer.

My consultant says, we can ask them to return if we make a request, but that again is just an attempt.

Hope this helps

Thanks
Madhava

mokshagj15 said:
Thanks Madhav!
SO do u mean still ur ecas shows in process only or it shows decision made on particular date?
Well what have u received in final package from CHC ND?
What does the covering latter says man ?
Pls tell me !
I am pretty excited to know!
Ankur

Madhava

Star Member
Sep 5, 2009
Hi

I got most of my originals back along with the landing papers. The retained one original reference letter and the IELTS score card.

Thanks
Madhava

vmpvmp said:
calgirl, They never return any document. It is clearly mentioned that it becomes their property once submitted. In past 10 years I have never seen a single person who got a single document back even after 100s of requests. So be careful at the time of submission.

Though people have the information that the documents are returned! It is really strange. One may start a new thread here 'People who got original documents Back'. I am quite sure no person will turn up.

rocky272727

VIP Member
May 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi ND Applicants,

As per my timeline, my three month period got over on 14th Nov 09 but my status changed to In Process on 16th Nov and it says they started processing my file on 9th Nov 09. Now In the AOR sent by them they have mentioned if I have not received any communication within 3 months then I should contact them. I am desperately waiting for medicals since its been a month now almost I have'nt got any intimation. What will you suggest me in this case.

Your opinions please

vmpvmp

Star Member
Nov 26, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rocky272727, The period to receive medicals are 50 to 180 days. Also status changed at the end of 3 months. So it's one kind of communication. So you will most probably get it by Dec. end. Otherwise you can send mail in Jan. first week!